Re: What to do with $10 Million Coins

by stukapooka

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What to do with $10 Million Coins

★★ Apprentice

I have over $10 million coins and have no idea what to do with them. I can grind all day, everyday an still wouldn't have enough rainbow stars to purchase any of the new customization for any of the characters, unless I purchase rainbow stars, but I have coins. Back when Kernel Corn was on the prize map to get the shogun-guard, I wasn't able to finish map, but later I was able to purchase the shogun-guard at RUX's with coins. Since then I haven't been able to purchase anything from RUX's with coins. Is there a plan to provide some aspect to the game to where we can make purchases with coins again? I maxed out the reward-o-tron several months ago.

Message 1 of 5 (352 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Expert
@pwillis15 Unfortunately it doesn't seem like they are going to allow us to purchase items at Rux's store with coins. They want to make as much money from him as possible. They even sell stuff there that is included in the prize maps for free. I bought a Peashooter firework gesture there 5 hours before the new prize map arrived and then it was included in it. So far they haven't responded to reports on this issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (313 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert
@pwillis15 Unfortunately it doesn't seem like they are going to allow us to purchase items at Rux's store with coins. They want to make as much money from him as possible. They even sell stuff there that is included in the prize maps for free. I bought a Peashooter firework gesture there 5 hours before the new prize map arrived and then it was included in it. So far they haven't responded to reports on this issue.
Message 2 of 5 (314 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@benn1nat0r Thank you. That's really to bad. I hope that eventually they will respond to this issue.
Message 3 of 5 (308 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@pwillis15 Don't get your hopes up Frown.
This issue has been pointed out to them since the introduction of Rux and they didn't reply to any comments made about it.
The community has also been continuously asking wether there would be a way to collect stuff from prize maps you failed to complete, but again, now answer on that either.

You could still buy XP 5x a day if you still have some characters you need to level up. I have over 14 million coins and all of my characters are grandmaster 5.
Message 4 of 5 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@benn1nat0r Yep they continue to ignore us on these issues (although many fans have handed them ideas on a silver platter) not even a peep if they have a plan down the future.
Message 5 of 5 (289 Views)