Re: What to buy: Multiple Super Rares vs One Legendary

by npgibbs

Original Post

★ Guide

@904e8d29c3cd2aa2I just hit level 49. At the time I made this topic I was at level 42.

I made it to level 44 really easily with my WK heal deck and then I started getting smashed in the mouth. I made some tweaks but still lost. A lot. Then I switched to Solar Flare and immediately won 1 and then lost a bunch in a row.

Then I went to GK. And I started winning. A lot. Got all the way to 47 and then inched to 48. Then I started getting bodied again so I went back to WK and got to 49 after making it all the way to 4/5 stars in 48 only to get knocked off then beaten all the way back to 1/5.

This has been my hardest trip to UL. I am facing UL players almost every match plus the disconnects do not help.

The funny thing about my GK deck is it is quite average. Yes I have Capt Cuke x3, Double Mint x2, Muscle Sprout x 3 and Poppin Poppies x2 but I am yet to get a single Bananasaurus Rex. I missed out on the Red Stinger event and Hot Date event. The thing that works well for me with GK is forget me nuts, potato mine/sweet potato meat shields until I get my Capt Cukes on the board at a safe time. Throw a starch lord in there to generate root plants at a discount and I got thru a few ranks easily.

Then my luck ran out. Repeatedly. Such is the nature of the game.

Message 11 of 12 (319 Views)

★ Guide

I just hit 50. And I spent the league coins on Triassic packs and got a Strawberrian. On the last fight at 4/5 vs a 49 player I was nursing a lead with a slightly better board setup. I carry 4 Briar Roses and pulled 3 in the first 5 turns. Primal Sunflower and sunburn got my sun count up early. Drew an Aloesaurus on turn 4 but was worried it would get removed as I was playing against Super Brainz with a barrel zombie on the board.

Too much PVZ in the last week just to hit 50. Will take a break once I get my last stupid cupid.

Message 12 of 12 (309 Views)