Re: What the heck is Respawn working on?

by OoShellshock

Original Post

What the heck is Respawn working on?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Remember when Respawn said that Season 9 will be the biggest season ever in Apex? We got a month of drought then the collection event is just skins. The LTMs are recycled maps then we would have 3 more weeks of drought again until the 2nd of August. What do you guys think they're working on? They said that the devs who make skins are different who make other stuff. Are they rushing to release the PS5 and Xbox series X/S in time for season 10? 

Message 1 of 7 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cheese9Man Lolz if they are rushing that (which might be true but I wouldn't hold my breath), then wouldn't that make S10 the biggest season ever? XD

I still think that they meant that this season would be the biggest update due to Arenas and having KC (and WE... ugh) OG maps back for a while... If they have even more planned and that the previously mentioned things weren't the reason for saying that this would be the biggest season yet I'm both equally terrified and awaiting...
Message 2 of 7 (300 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Cheese9Man Not Apex for sure lol
Message 3 of 7 (292 Views)

★ Expert

@Cheese9Man They are working on fixing audio, servers and ddos attacks, that's why we don't have new contentTongue out.

Message 4 of 7 (250 Views)

Champion
@Cheese9Man The season 9 comment was because of arenas and valk. Plus general hype.
Message 5 of 7 (241 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt LOLZ you’re 9 months too early. April is next year... xD
Message 6 of 7 (230 Views)

★★ Guide

It's the biggest season for cheaters to cheat.

Message 7 of 7 (198 Views)