Re: What's your new favorite loadout?

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

The Charge rifle is a blast to use but still have to go with the R-99 & P2020 with Hammerpoint rounds to finish them off. I play Caustic and Bangalore the most so having the digital threat and gas to help with close quarters it fits my play style. 

Thanks for kicking off a great discussion, @Wingmannedbro!

Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 34 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Wingmannedbro wrote:

With a "bruiser" ? 

I'm not familiar with the term.

Dude! How can you not know the name of the 2x HCOG sight! It’s literally the best sight in all of the games I’ve ever played imo! Just kidding, wouldn’t go that far but it is a good sight. 

If it’s early game and I have nothing but a wingman, it’s the only sight I can actually use on that gun which I know that will not fail me!

but yea, ppl who play with non HCOG’s may be heretics! The faith in them is weak! HCOG is the true religion! XD

Message 22 of 34 (390 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q 

I literally never heard anyone say "looking for a bruiser"  everybody just says "looking for a 2x" 

Message 23 of 34 (385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@WingmannedbroLolz well sir, it must be a PS thing 😈 when I played with rando’s with whom I won a match and said “I need a bruiser”, they were usually like “I need one too!!! (And you could hear them drooling by just the mention of that name)” or “isn’t that the 2x HCOG, yea that’s a good sight”. If someone was asking me for it I’d be like “screw you! If I find it first it’s mine! Afterwards I’ll look for yours” XD.

The it’s mine would be said like this:
https://youtu.be/2GMoHkH1RTw

If I couldn’t find it I’d be like:
https://youtu.be/Hpn1kjzqdGM
(Think of the animals as Bruiser Sights) xD

XBOX FTW!

Message 24 of 34 (380 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q wrote:

@WingmannedbroLolz well sir, it must be a PS thing 😈 when I played with rando’s with whom I won a match and said “I need a bruiser”, they were usually like “I need one too!!! (And you could hear them drooling by just the mention of that name)” or “isn’t that the 2x HCOG, yea that’s a good sight”. If someone was asking me for it I’d be like “screw you! If I find it first it’s mine! Afterwards I’ll look for yours” XD.

The it’s mine would be said like this:
https://youtu.be/2GMoHkH1RTw

If I couldn’t find it I’d be like:
https://youtu.be/Hpn1kjzqdGM
(Think of the animals as Bruiser Sights) xD

XBOX FTW!

I don't mean to offend and all but.... the 1x is the best sight in the game.

Message 25 of 34 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Wingmannedbro HCOG or holo?
Message 26 of 34 (370 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q @Wingmannedbro  i'll stick with my iron sights. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 34 (352 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I don't think i have a favourite load-out, at the moment. Usually I will just develop what I get and try to avoid any conflicts over looting with teammates. I don't mind sharing items, either, as long as I'm fairly certain I'll still be able to develop a decent setup. I've come to realise that most of the guns have some level of viability if you get good upgrades. A lot of Apex seems to be a combination of luck and momentum. It probably all comes down to circumstances and I'm happier to roll with whatever I get. It definitely lowers anxiety over loot when you accept that there's a lot of luck involved.

But if I had to choose then I would say:

A completely pimped-to-the-teeth Charge Rifle.

Combined with a multi-purpled Spitfire.

Plus, at least 2 of each grenade and lots and lots of ammo.

Message 28 of 34 (338 Views)

★★ Guide

my current favorite mains currently are the spitfire/devotion, they are great at short range and med range if you can secure purple barrel and stock, my favorite part if I catch 2 enemies close to each other and I down them in one long bursts.

my secondary, I usually I take a sniper.

Message 29 of 34 (325 Views)

Champion

@Zeues-1992  seems a lot of people are rocking the spitfire lately...i guess the new map is more accommodating of it.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 30 of 34 (290 Views)