What's your highest damage match? I got 5k with Wattson.

by Romet6

Original Post

Re: What's your highest damage match? I got 5k with Wattson.

★★ Guide
@Romet6 You can say what you like. I 100% do not believe you, and many others won't either - and there is a reason for that besides "being sceptical".

I'm not just referring to the Havoc, I'm referring to all guns you use with no recoil or recoil control. Things like the burst fire Prowler not moving a millimetre from centre, etc.

Again, I didn't come here for a debate because no recoil shooting is as obvious to me as when it's night and day outside. I'm also a day 1 player, so "time played" and "time practiced" means nothing to me and doesn't alleviate from the fact that spotting someonone shooting with no recoil is immediately apparent.

That, and I can't really understand how people claim to use every other "non advantaged" script or overlays when gaming, but expect everyone to believe they don't also use simple, widely available and "undetectable" scripts or macros for no recoil and rapid firing. I just find that absolutely * laughable and an insult to people's intelligence.

But again, I'm not here for a debate. I think you're cheating, you (like every single cheater ever to exist) say you are not. That's fine, we will go our separate ways having said our individual piece. Take it as a compliment all you like, but I'll just highlight that it is most certainly nothing of the sort, and one day, hopefully the playing field will level itself back out and entitlement will lose.

Good day.
Message 61 of 66 (309 Views)

★★ Guide
@DeepBeats Yeah. And apparently this guy, like all the others using it, are not using it. Go figure. Everyone is allegedly just an idiot instead who cannot differentiate between "practice" and scripts.
Message 62 of 66 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Littlxr  dude, when you use Prowler (one of the weapons you had an issue with) at 5 meter distance on the dummy in firing range then does the weapon kick up to the sky or something? If so then your game is broken and you need to reinstall it.

On the video I posted in this thread, you can see recoil on Triple Take, because I don't use any recoil control for it. I don't know what the scripts you mention do exactly, but shouldn't they keep the Triple Take still too? I have a huge mouse pad, DPI set to 400 and mouse sensitivity has been lowered as well, so I can make big hand movements for greater precision. How much recoil do you seriously expect there to be if I constantly keep pulling the mouse down? And most weapons don't kick so wildly to begin with. I tested it in firing range and close range the Prowler will only go up to chest level when aimed at the dummy's abs. A bit of pulling the mouse down and it won't go up at all. Anyone here can test it for themselves if they want to or they can search Youtube for "Apex recoil control" for examples from regular people on how to handle recoil.

I don't use every kind of script and overlays available. I use just one overlay and ZERO scripts, because the overlay doesn't change game mechanics in any way and is completely allowed. I have been using it a lot for the 4k challenges, just to know how much damage I am missing from the badge.

And no, everyone is not an idiot. Most people aren't paranoid enough to see cheaters everywhere. That's just you. You're the only one I see frequently throwing baseless accusations around. Why you feel the need to do that is something that warrants some introspection, but that's too much to hope for, I guess.

I suppose you're just going to follow me around and keep making false allegations every time I post something? Oh well, what can I say... have fun and all the best to you...

Message 63 of 66 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Littlxr  just to be clear, what kind of script are you accusing me of using? In hopes of possibly getting an apology out of you and to put this matter to rest once and for all, is there any way I can prove my innocence or am I guilty no matter what?

I looked at your prior posts and I saw a thread with some comment about G Hub macros being the only possible way to use a script without it getting detected and banned, because cheat detection can't differentiate between legitimate and illegitimate use of the software. Well, here's a video of the mouse software and you can see that I haven't added any macros. In fact, i have never tried using mouse macros anywhere, so if there's something more to bring up in the software then let me know. I don't think there's much else I can do to prove anything, short of flying over to your house and doing this on your PC.

I emptied some clips while controlling recoil and last clips without doing anything...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7jngd6t841l3s2/G%20Hub.mp4?dl=0

Message 64 of 66 (232 Views)

★★ Guide
@Romet6 I don't really talk about G Hub, must've been a part of a wider discussion with others about it. But yes, G Hub for sure can be abused.

But no, sorry. Modern day gamers are not what they used to be, there is so much deceit and entitlement across all gaming now that I will almost refuse to take anyone's word for anything over the Internet - because it is quite apparent that the days of "playing for fun" have been firmly replaced with "win at all costs". People will do anything to win: cheat, pay others, whatever.

All I know is that everyone who cheats, claim they do not, and yet there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of them at it all day every day. Using scripts, using macros, using third party hardware, all undetectable by anti-cheat but not undetectable by the simple eye.

The issue is, unless you sit down and play on someone else's clean setup before their eyes, there's no real way to prove anything. And also, whilst we're here, controlling recoil in the firing range is fine, but I'm sure everyone is capable of that. Controlling both vertical and horizontal recoil whilst aiming at a moving target shooting you back however, is a different thing. You've got guns kicking to the right and left, and yet people think it's possible to counteract those movements whilst tracking a target flawlessly.

Anyway, we likely won't ever agree on this. But if one day they actually grow some nuts and craft a working banhammer at Respawn that somehow detects and eliminates soft modders, and you don't get banned, then gg - You'll get your apology then.
Message 65 of 66 (167 Views)

★★ Guide
Just a final note; You mentioned me following you around and commenting on everything you post.. Like, I'm sure you're probably right about me calling it out before because I've done that a lot on this forum, but I don't actually remember speaking to you specifically. So no, don't take it personally, no one is individually in my crosshairs. I just want to be able to enjoy this game again and for the last year, I've not been able to because of this.
Message 66 of 66 (166 Views)