Re: What's your highest damage match? I got 5k with Wattson.

by DeepBeats

Original Post

Hero
@DarthValtrex Oh yea thats their thoughts too haha lets land on this guy see if we can kill him. Worse ones are playing with streamers them killing a team while im fighting that team comes into chat telling us we dog crap for 3 stacking cussing us out ect.

The life of a pred is hard we apparently are not allowed to play with friends without being accused and told we are 3 stacking losers making lobbies not fun for people. Yet if those people was killing a lobby their story would turn.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 51 of 66 (435 Views)

★★ Expert

@Romet6 back in Preseason (the season before season 1 in which there were no seasons but it was still a season) my best game for my entire 950+ hour playtime was when I was level 86. 

I was 17 kills, 3756 damage total. The absolute WORST part about that though, is not how close I was to 4k damage, but the fact that I had run out of meds and stopped shooting to loot the guy I had killed from the very last squad, while my teammates pushed forward and maced the last two. I quite LITERALLY threw my 4k damage badge in the garbage because I thought I needed more meds. 

Message 52 of 66 (428 Views)

@E9ine_AC Oh I have killed streamers and preds. Typically when I follow the area they land at. I just want to see how I stack up vs them. I really feel like the skill gap is not that huge, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. It typically boils down to has the better gun, bigger mag, or makes the first mistake. It’s fairly rare to come across a player that kills me and I’m sitting there with a confused “what the heck just happened” look on my face. If it was a good fight, hard intense fight I DM them GG.

I do like preds/diamonds being the final squad. They are more likely to be down to box and understand why I’m throwing my stuff on the ground/teabagging and not shooting.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 53 of 66 (413 Views)

★★ Guide

Romet, you seem like a nice guy and all, and it's a nice discussion going on in here etc.. But are we all really going to just ignore the fact that we're all glorifying anti-recoil scripts?

Almost every time I see someone posting a video of their gameplay, they're using scripts and still get praised for their damage or kills or whatever. And yet, there are countless threads and countless attempts made by countless people to try and combat this exact issue to restore some playability and fairness to the game we all (used to) enjoy so much.

I'm not here for a debate, because it's not a case of "I think there's something untoward going on here" - We all play the game, and we all know how the guns behave and fire when not using scripts etc. Therefore we also know how to spot when no recoil compensation is being used - and again, I'm sorry, but you are using scripts in your videos and on your channel as a whole.

Sure, it's fun to watch. Fun to witness a massacre of 15+ players or whatever. But those 15+ players aren't having fun, because they're being unfairly eliminated by an overridden game mechanic against the ToS, whilst half the player base chuckles about it, and the other half seem to pretend it's not happening, or try to justify the cheater's laser beam aiming.

"You ever heard of recoil control bruh?"

Yeah, and it ain't this. 

Sorry to single you out Romet, but a cheater is a cheater, and it ruins the game for me.

Here's another one of your videos, posted an hour ago on your channel. The anti recoil is obvious to people with any intelligence anyway, but for anyone doubtful, skip to 4:00 and lemme see you all try to replicate that zero motion with a Havoc without cheating.

https://youtu.be/g3lp4PhlOIg

Message 54 of 66 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@LittlxrThe anti recoil is pretty obvious but i guess since a great amount of people is using it they think it's allowed.

Message 55 of 66 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@hayhor gets his popcorn out......

Message 56 of 66 (304 Views)

★ Expert

@Romet6 

You're running an app to track soft lobbies, meh! lol

Message 57 of 66 (291 Views)

★★★ Guide

Right, havoc kicks so hard to the right after delay, i still have some problems in controlling it, even at the firing range. Its imho impossible to control it like that.

I think, that they have gone a bit too far in increasing its recoil, even if the weapon was a bit too strong. But it is not a thread about it.

Message 58 of 66 (290 Views)

★★ Guide
@GH0STEDbyME Off topic here but question? You said your fiancé and yourself play together? Is that on the same network? If so how my wife and I always played together on same network before the reconnect feature was added and now can’t anymore we are on Xbox though idk if that matters.
Message 59 of 66 (249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Littlxr  We've had this discussion before and I don't know how to talk to you anymore. You're like a person seeing satellite photos of Earth and insisting that the planet is flat. What can anyone say to someone like that, if they're determined to not listen to reason?

Seriously, almost every time you see someone posting a video, they're using scripts? You say this with zero evidence, mind you. Show these clips to predator ranked players and ask them if there's anything exceptional about my accuracy. At most they'll say that it's okay, not great.

As for that particular clip, notice that the title says "S4" as in Season 4, which is before they added horizontal recoil. When there was only vertical recoil, you could learn to control Havoc with just 15 minutes of practice in firing range. One clip could do about 570 damage, you aim at the moving targets from 100+ meter range and keep practicing until you hit the whole 570 most of the time. All you needed was a large mouse pad, so you could keep steadily pulling the mouse down. Now there is horizontal recoil as well, so I don't use Havoc anymore, but I would expect any PC player from this forum to still be able to do at least 300+ damage in firing range from 100 meter distance with a bit of practice (lower your mouse sensitivity if you have to) and that target doesn't even have headshot damage which also comes into play on real opponents with a weapon that kicks up. If the enemy stands still or runs directly away or towards you then that will also make him an easier target, so doing around 100 damage to him with about 20 bullets is not even all that great.

Others have already mentioned that in your view just about everyone is a cheater. I bet if you watched me sit down in front of your own computer and one clip firing range targets from 100m range with Havoc, you'd decide that I must've somehow secretly hacked your computer. All I can say is that I've played this game constantly since the day it came out and no cheater can avoid getting banned for so long. That's enough for a reasonable person, but nothing will ever be enough for an unreasonable one.

I guess I'll just take it as a compliment and move on.

Message 60 of 66 (233 Views)