Re: What's your highest damage match? I got 5k with Wattson.

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Champion
@Romet6 Mine was just recent. 2580 with caustic. Was weird in that I wasnt sniping or being aggressive. Our lifeline dropped us terribly and after the first fight I only had him as a teammate and out damaged him by over 2000. He did his part getting me up a couple times tho.
Message 11 of 66 (1,090 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Romet6 Thank u dude you're really nice player keep what you're doing, yes I dropped so unfortunate didn't get many kills.

Didn't play that much this season my stats for this season:

1.50K games and 5k kills. 8 win streaks and 5k highest damage. So didn't play much cuz my lovely country Libya (my life) in really difficult situations to play. GG
Message 12 of 66 (1,086 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Romet6 I even played hyper scape and I got 4K dmg and 18 kill in my second game ever in that game
Message 13 of 66 (1,084 Views)

★ Guide
@hayhor yeah, generally my own highest damage games also come as a solo or a duo. If you have a full squad then the fights end too fast and the damage numbers will be divided up between three people. That's why I don't mind being short a teammate or two when I go for the 4k badge.
Message 14 of 66 (1,068 Views)

Champion
@Romet6 my only question watching your video was I noticed a couple of times you didn't replen your ammo and I just wondered if there was a particular reason or...?

Like one of the times was when you were on the outskirts of capital city (I think) with the triple take. You ended up with like 4 bullets but you'd run over two ammo packs a few minutes before. And I'm sure you did the same thing with the prowler a little later on.

Is this like a speed thing so you can push people faster or..? Like personally idk if I'm spending too much time looting or if I'm just carrying too much ammo or what xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 66 (1,051 Views)

★ Guide
@GH0STEDbyME watching back, I noticed that I left heavy ammo in a box when I swapped to blue armor in the city. There was no big strategy behind it, I was just in too much hurry to loot properly and I was hoping to catch up to that Pathfinder who ran away. If I left valuable ammo behind elsewhere too then it was just because I was rushing around too much to pay attention to all the available loot.

I just wanted to catch as many enemies as possible before they all died and I missed my chance. You can always switch to a different weapon if one of your guns runs out. The key thing is to just keep moving, because the enemies that are killing each other will not pause the fight to wait for you to arrive Standard smile

I was specifically going for the 4k badge and I often just barely miss it. Then I think back to all the moments where I could've saved time, avoided some small detours and gotten to the enemy just a second earlier, before someone else one clipped him.

If you're wondering what's the right play for you, I'd say that it depends on your goals. If you just want to win then you can chill and work on getting fully stacked for the endgame. However, if you want to maximize kills and damage then you need to look for a chance to get into fights immediately. Just pick up some armor and a half-decent gun and rush at the enemies before they can get fully stacked themselves. In the end you'll get all of the best loot from eliminated enemies anyway and if you third party fights while people are low on health then you should be able to wipe them with your inferior loot.
Message 16 of 66 (1,029 Views)

Champion
@Romet6 I thought so but wasn't 100% sure on it. Well I've started to occasionally switch out weapons if need be as I'm usually super attached to the same weapons. I did like your mobility and maneuvering tho. It's cool to pick up little shortcuts from watching YTers such as yourself. Threw you a like and subscribe to show some support Thumbs up.

See It's a dodgy one because I think if I'm playing on my own then it's 100% as much damage and kills as I can get but if I play with my fiancé I'm not as aggressive and play more support (until she does a Leroy Jenkins xD).

I've started actively trying to use other weapons so I'm not getting caught out as much if I get stuck with poor loot.

Message 17 of 66 (1,015 Views)

★ Expert

This is actually a hard one for me to get, most likely because of play style, I just can't find myself to be patiently waiting that the enemy heals up to poke at them some more. Ima one clip be done with it kinda guy lol.

Sitting at 3k, but straight parallel to a 18 kill game.

Message 18 of 66 (1,003 Views)

★ Guide
@GH0STEDbyME Thanks! Yeah, I too have some favorite weapons that I don't want to put down, but I will if I'm desperate. I sometimes get teammates constantly asking for a specific kind of ammo, which I don't see anywhere, and then they just don't participate in the fights, because they don't have any ammo. So I might say "there is no ammo, just switch out the gun," but some of them would rather let their whole team die than pick up any other decent weapon that does have ammo. Oh well... Standard smile

Yeah, watching content creators is good for figuring out various places you can climb or clever angles from where to take free shots at the enemy. All the windows that buildings have, the cracks in wooden buildings, openings in the roof and so on. Getting a free knock from one of these spots can make the difference between winning or losing the fight. Every once in a while I see a content creator do something new and I take a mental note ("oh, so you can climb up from there" or "oh, you can see into that window from this angle" and so on). And some of these ideas will be useful in many future matches.

Today, for instance, I did the Octane launch pad trick that I saw on Reddit. A guy was blocking the door, I threw a launch pad under the door, he flew off and I knocked him with the Wingman :D
Message 19 of 66 (952 Views)

Hero

path.PNGpath.PNGwraith.PNG

27 kills and 5400 damage in my max. Sadly no pic of it but google searching my name will show stats =P (Note these games was before my stroke and brain damage) I still hold my own despite the stroke though! 

Message 20 of 66 (926 Views)