Re: What's your Win to Games Played ratio?

by KelRiever

Original Post

What's your Win to Games Played ratio?

★★★ Expert

And your Top 5 to Games Played ratio?

Seasonal or all time, either way.

Right now, for Season 5 I've gotten 16 wins to 318 games, and 88 Top 5s

My win ratio is in my goal of 1 win every 20 games.  I like to keep my Top 5s above 1 in 4 games but really prefer every 1 in 3, which I've had a hard time doing this season, though I'm getting there.

What about you?

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever Last season I was above 10% for win rate. Top 5s were somewhere in the 40% range. This season I think I'm 9% win rate and about the same as last for top 5s. Playing more ranked and KC hurts it a little.

What helps is I have a few friends that play so I play less often with 2 randoms. We also do not chase every bullet sound.

I'd have to look to get actual values.
Message 2 of 4 (259 Views)

★★★ Expert

That's pretty good! 

I figured I'd ask, even to hear from those who don't have such great results.  Definitely when I played this game in Season 1 before I dropped it, I had horrible statistics.  It's only my Season 4 and 5 statistics that I can focus on...to get my universal stats up will take time.

Message 3 of 4 (207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@KelRiever Currently sitting at lifetime games played of 4.98 thousand games, with lifetime top 5 at 819, and lifetime wins at 615.

Approximately a 16% top 5 / games played ratio, and a win rate of 12%. 

This season I am at 204 games, 20 wins, 58 top 5s. 28% top 5, and a 9% win ratio. 

Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)