What's wrong with people in ranked games

by AWOL_312

Original Post

What's wrong with people in ranked games

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Really simple question: why is Gold rank filled with clueless player who hotdrop or just can't handle a fight?

And why it is allowed for bronze ranked players to play in gold?

I am finding myself more and more ofter dying because of my team mates wrong decisions.

With this i am not saying that i will win every game (i stated loads of times that i am not a pro player) but at least i would like to go as far as we can! 

Message 1 of 14 (821 Views)

Re: What's wrong with people in ranked games

★★★ Expert

But muh team game...

Message 2 of 14 (796 Views)

★★ Pro
@AWOL_312 you need a pre-made squad for ranked. Randoms can be so awful and you know it already.
Message 3 of 14 (783 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If bronze needs to play with gold to fill servers they should at least change the point amounts to even the balance. Bronze has no incentive to play good since they lose nothing.

Message 4 of 14 (779 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The fact that some of these people make it to rank is astounding! I stopped playing if for now because of the buffoonery being had. There's people with Parkinson's and lobotomy's that have more coordination than them.

Message 5 of 14 (774 Views)

★★★★ Guide

they could stop mixing ranks but the devs don't want to do it, they're happy with bronze players in gold and gold players in dia

Message 6 of 14 (714 Views)

★★★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa you know who have the blame? the score system. why no elo system?
Message 7 of 14 (691 Views)

★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa Que times would sky rocket if you did that.
Message 8 of 14 (661 Views)

★ Guide

This is the result of having a mode that rewards players for hiding and looting rather than hunting.

Cant blame the players...They're good at progressing through ranked even if they arnt good players.

Message 9 of 14 (658 Views)

★ Pro
@AWOL_312
but there is no difference between randoms in Bronze and Gold. Noobs are carried by skilled players up to Platinum.
Message 10 of 14 (652 Views)