What’s worse? (Honestly; no trolling)

by Axs5626Sxa5001

Original Post

Re: What’s worse? (Honestly; no trolling)

@BaldWraithSimp apex seems to insist that there are 60 players before they start any game. Fortnite will start a ranked arena at contender and champion at 77 out of 100 from what I've seen. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 11 of 19 (434 Views)

Champion

Duo's is way sweatier than trios as a random from my experience.

There's a lot more duo premades than trio.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 19 (423 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Axs5626Sxa5001 trios of course, in the end, its easier to go 1v2 than 1v3 or let's say 2v3.
Message 13 of 19 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

The reason why I started playing duos before I uninstalled the game because it was easier to 1v2 than to 1v3.

In this game being a solo is extremely painful so you want to ease the pain a bit.

Problem is, duos are relatively easier than trios, but you won't gain much improvement from it, if you play trios it will kill you because most of the times it is hard to 1v3 because you are busy with one enemy but the other 2 already wrapped around you

As a solo, both game modes are torture 

And as a solo communication is rare with your teammates or if you have most of the time is not effective

Message 14 of 19 (391 Views)

Hero

I am on about 10-15 hours a day with about 80% of that time being completely solo que. I just dont let it bother me at all. I never expect them to be good or amazing at that game. Which is actually a good thing. When having not so great team mates just opens the doors to better solo game play in oh crap moments. I just consider it heavy practice. 

As for pre mades those cant be judged nor should they be. This is pretty much implying hey you are not allowed to play with friends because i dont play with friends i solo que. This is not at the fault of those who want to play with friends nor the games mechanics or logics. This is the solo players fault as it is mine when i do it to play against 3 stacks. I hear it very often people pissed that there is a 3 stack series 1 pred team in lobby. I am all ok? You saying just because they pred and high rank with loads kills this means they cant play with friends?

The whole logic behind of people being mad because they have play against pre mades is boggling to me. When you 3 stack with friends who are say level 100 is this not the same thing? It is a group of friends who party up to play together. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 19 (389 Views)

★★ Guide

Me over here as a new player... xP

Message 16 of 19 (367 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper And you still somehow end up as a solo in trios. Devs say the game tries to find a teammate even during character select, and I say 'Don't boolsheet me'. I have never seen that happen.
Message 17 of 19 (348 Views)

@OldTreeCreeper lol climb higher and they will be in every match you play
Message 18 of 19 (315 Views)

@twitchSeriel_FPS I can but dream Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 19 of 19 (289 Views)