What's with all the balance issues

by Sgtskorch

Original Post

What's with all the balance issues

★★★★ Novice

I for one do not like any of the balance changes to either side.  I had plenty of fun and plenty of kills in dogfight with both sides.  I just had to learn how to use each ship accordingly.  I have way more fun in the tie interceptor or tie fight just cause it's more simplistic approach.  I never really had any major issues for either faction.  I had to fine tune my approach with the x wing and y wing for sure but I managed.  All in all I had fun playing.  Now after all the balancing not as much.  Why are we balancing so much and are we trying to make up for bad players?  I am not a juggernaut all the time due to the fact that you will always find better players to go against.  That is why you change up between deaths to figure out how to approach a specific player that may be better but did take a method into account and to get them the next time out the door.  Now it seems as if I get one well placed hit on the interceptor it falls apart but i have figured out new tactics to help with that but that one off hit can be devastating.  My issue with the defenders are it just feels like most of your time is with trying  to move at a decent rate of speed without boosting everywhere.  Not a fan but some people get really good with the ship.  Doesn't mean that its op.  You get a good play that knows how to use the interceptor or fighter and they are gonna give you a run for you money.  I have done it in many matches.  I myself have come across x wings that just seem to blow away everything.  That does not mean the x wing is op.  Just means we got a pilot that knows the ship.  I would however like some kinda expanded content that would great.  Maps and ships.  More campaign would be really cool as well.  Just my opinion on all this stuff.

Message 1 of 1 (615 Views)