Re: What's up with so many cheaters with high stats & levels, skins and heir

by gg123xyz

Original Post

What's up with so many cheaters with high stats & levels, skins and heirlooms?

★★ Apprentice

For past week or two, there has been a wave of cheaters with what looks like compromised/stolen accounts.

Also there have been also a lot of reddit posts on r/apexlegends that their account has been banned for no reason even tho they haven't touched Apex in months.

And weirdly enough a mod here on Answer HQ replied that "Ban appeals are taking longer than usual currently due to a relatively high number of cases"

Doesn't this seem a little bit unusual?

Message 1 of 6 (634 Views)

★ Guide
@T732232 New season, new life into the game, new cheaters.. if anything. Secure account with f2a.
Message 2 of 6 (576 Views)

★★ Pro
@T732232 i think they steal the skins of their team mates in the choose hero lobby. i've seen them use my skins more than once and it made me think if they were actually theirs or did they snag it off my inventory?
Message 3 of 6 (556 Views)

Champion
@T732232 End of season there is always a ban wave. And new season usually brings back people that took a break from the game. What I am seeing is that people had their accounts hacked by people who cheat, then that account gets banned.

All the more reason to use 2 factor log in.
Message 4 of 6 (549 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/lhnls1/a_reminder_to_enable_twostep_authentication_i/

I'm now 100% convinced there's something weirdly going on with Apex and EA Accounts. Hope EA does something ASAP

Message 5 of 6 (520 Views)

★★ Pro
@hayhor it should be the other way around i think, new season, new cheats🤷🏻‍♂️
Message 6 of 6 (500 Views)