What's the worst way you've ever been knocked?

by EdwardDLuffy

Original Post

Re: What's the worst way you've ever been knocked?

★★★★★ Expert
@Jekth_Avid Did you record it? That’s something for the history books xD.

But tbf, if you’re the last squad and you dont have a Wattson in your team and hiding in a building and I’m in the other squad, I alone will make you see lots of ‘stars’, as I carry a minimum of 4 xD
Message 21 of 38 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Most the time I feel when team mates want to fortify inside a building with gas and wattson beams...it feels more like self entrapment rather than defending!

Message 22 of 38 (324 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PeterN_UK Yea but that interceptor is your safe haven... If a wattson is good, she places it out of reach from getting shot so basically a room or building is nearly impenetrable
Message 23 of 38 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-Q

True that.

Sometimes when chasing Wattson you get hungry then they do 0.001 sec 2x deploy then whip round when you get face slapped.

saran-wrap-in-the-hallway-300x199.jpg

Message 24 of 38 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Each time a PS4 * kill me without any recoil and with a higher aim assist, and sometimes even from behind a wall because "why not" , is the worst of the worst.

Message 25 of 38 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hayhorYeah there is... being eliminated by Bangs smoke.. I've done it a few times.. One enemy left that's one shot.. Oh yeah? let me launch my smoke at you...

@Koochi-Q Most of the rooms have line of sight inside of them. So it's possible to shoot down the tower. If your teammates are not on their toes it will get shot down. It happens fairly frequently. That interceptor tower is ridiculously loud as well. It can be nearly impossible to hear enemy foot steps with that thing up so if you don't have teammates watching each door/window there is a good chance you'll get shot in the back. 

The other issue with it.. to hide the tower you have to place it off to the side, that often means sacrificing covering both doors. If you put it center room it will get shot down no issue. I don't know if they fixed it but you could also lob normal nades inside the interceptor tower radius, so long as you bounced them off of a wall or something out side of the interceptors range.

Most of my deaths as Wattson happen when I throw down the tower. Someone will walk up right behind you and you can't hear them. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 26 of 38 (274 Views)

★★★ Expert

Isn't it fun when you down an enemy, seriously damage another and scare away the third and, as you try to burn them to death with a termite as the revive, your downed teammate locks the door in front of you and now you're burning, the doors explode and of course you get shot in the back as you desperately run to swap the armor with the one behind?

Or that moment when you peak for 0.1 seconds and your purple shielded full health gets obliterated by 2 sniper headshots coming from 2 different directions, from more than 150m each?

Or that moment when you drive away from the heat of the hot drop battle with your remaining teammate, to grab some health and ammo, only to end up in a horrible hovercar crash & burn when an enemy lands a termite perfectly on the Thunderbolt? (@Fr3dy2 remembers, heh)?

Or that moment when you run & slide so fast around sorting Factory that you blow Octane's legs off on an enemy grenade way before the warning indicator appears?

Or that moment when you manage to down Caustic outside and, as you go for the finisher / thirsting, you get stuck between him and the railings, unable to climb, jump or crouch and with the back at his teammates?

Message 27 of 38 (250 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EdwardDLuffy I got knocked by Bangalore's smoke grenade.
Message 28 of 38 (243 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Random death inside the Mirage train without a single bullet hit me:

@EA_David

@EA_Kent

I believe this's a known bug, can you confirm ?

Message 29 of 38 (230 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@asukojo  Happened to me twice so far lol, first time the moment I placed a rampart wall i was insta gibbed.

Second time I was stood near my caustic trap as the train turned.

Probably coincidence but both times I've had a legends ability near me.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 30 of 38 (224 Views)