Re: What's the solo experience like in Apex?

by m0oN3w

Original Post

What's the solo experience like in Apex?

★★★★ Guide

I've got 12 more pictures just like these that I can't upload since 3 is the max, but you get the idea... This game won't last too long this way

Message 1 of 8 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's a brilliant game ruined by millions of people that do not understand what squadmates is .

Message 2 of 8 (813 Views)

★★★★ Guide
It's anything but brilliant. There's nothing new or innovative here, everything we see here are ideas from other games compiled into one map, 8 characters for 25 million players, some voice acting, some skins, and microtransactions
Message 3 of 8 (804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Relatively free of bugs, hardly any server issues, fully released rather than early access, AAA title rather than indie, consistent gameplay, movement and gunplay are sound... I'd say it's brilliant. If it wasn't, 25 million peopeo wouldn't be playing it. 

If you're bothered by it, go back to fortnight.

Message 4 of 8 (800 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this is why i want solo mode so badly half of the time my aquads just avoiding every place where they hear gun shots camping and or being completely useless in fights and me being the good sport i am i have to go along with them

Message 5 of 8 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is my issue. I know that a runaway is going to get himself killed so I follow to try and back them up but, 8/10 times, they are so useless that we both get killed.

I don't particularly want a solo mode, duos would be fine as coordination will be easier...I just want people to learn the game .

Message 6 of 8 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

game is run by hackers 

very cheap servers lucky if u get 30 tic rate

90% of the guns do no damage or hold like 12 bullets?

Everyone is a bullet sponge.

Kill 1 squad 4 magically appear to wipe u out. 

only 2 guns in the game do enough damage to get kills with wingman and peacekeeper

map is too small or too many squads 

IT was fun for a week but the novelty has worn out . Just an other BR will be dead soon ,nobody wants to spend 20-30 min looting and prepping only to be wiped out by hackers.

Its gets old very fast .

Had like 10 friends that tried this game when it came out was fun but now nobody plays it anymore.what for ? why already know whos gonna win 99% its the champ at start screen with 2000 kills

Message 7 of 8 (789 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

we need a competitive que really bad.. seems like all above average players are having the same problem solo queuing 

Message 8 of 8 (788 Views)