Re: What's the highest kills you've had in a single match?

by hayhor

Original Post

@Romet6 I in the 10 range. I should have had a 14-15 kill match but a life line revived the people I had downed and my teammates stole kills.

I can also tell you I had a negative 4 kills round once. I got respawned 4 times and had 0 kills.. It was not a good round for me aside from being the expert bullet sponge for my teammates.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 31 of 40 (555 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

With my long time account; 17 is my highest.

First game with a fresh smurf account; 23.

Kills per game is a thoroughly meaningless statistic when you've got a matchmaking system in place.

In fact pretty much all statistics become pointless when matchmaking exists.

Message 32 of 40 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DarthValtrex  yeah, dealing with the Lifeline squads can be a real hassle now. I had one match where I was fighting a 1v3 with my limited loot, the enemy was holed up inside a building and they got 5 revives off and meanwhile the drone was healing them all as well, while they were putting on additional heals. I ended up barely losing that fight.

Message 33 of 40 (527 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Omg the other day my squad downed the same guy 5 times but couldn't push due to it being a multi way fight.
Message 34 of 40 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I get 10-12 kills pretty regularly. 

My two, yes two highest games in a year. 17k 3788dmg with Wattson season 3, and 15k 3267dmg Mirage Season5. 

I find in my games when I hit 14kills everyone disappears or people die too fast to get higher #s. 

I forgot to add. Wattson was double R99, mirage was prowler99. A-lot of my 14k games though are wingman and p2020 hammerpoint, as Bangalore. Yep double pistol. 

Message 35 of 40 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Romet6 finally got 10 Kills AND the 2.5 K badge Standard smile I told you i will search this post if I do it hahah

20200926_175254.jpg

Message 36 of 40 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@blackoutzzz42 Gratz! You were 2.5x more beneficial to the team than your teammates combined! Good stats
Message 37 of 40 (429 Views)

Champion
@blackoutzzz42 Very nice man!
Message 38 of 40 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

14 kills. Season 5. 

Took me a long time to break 10 and then I did it like 4 times in the same season. Havent been able to even get close in S6. 

Message 39 of 40 (401 Views)

★★ Pro

Season 6

19 kills

3927dmg

worst day of my life

Message 40 of 40 (377 Views)