Re: What's the highest kills you've had in a single match?

by hayhor

Original Post

What's the highest kills you've had in a single match?

★ Guide

I asked about highest damage before and got many replies, so this time I thought I'd ask about highest kills. My own highest kill matches were all on King's Canyon during the last season (yet the two highest damage matches were on World's Edge). I doubt I could beat that now that the TTK has been reduced and lobbies seem to die out even faster.

I got 23 with Lifeline by using double LMGs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwdbPzBgoIc

And 24 with Gibraltar by using double SMGs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz8y7K_nIxg

And another 24 with Octane by using Scout and Prowler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFLGb8dqo0

Anyway, it would be interesting to know what kind of results other people have had with different weapon and legend combinations. I think double SMGs may have been best before, but this season you may need to play a bit more cautiously and have one medium range weapon to knock the first one or two squad members from a safer distance when playing trios.

Message 1 of 40 (860 Views)

Champion
@Romet6 I honestly think the best I've done is 13 kills in solo's with Bloodhound. I haven't had a high kill game in a while, especially since S6 dropped 😭

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 2 of 40 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Cabowse  solos? So now that solos are gone, are you playing duos? That might be one of the reasons why it's difficult to get high kill games. When you have smaller teams then there are more people shooting at each other and fewer people getting revived or respawned, so everybody dies off faster. Also, in previous seasons duos seemed to have more sweats than trios (I think it's the better players who are more likely to be confident enough to play with fewer teammates).

I do remember that solos had a lot of people camping in corners everywhere, so Bloodhound seems like a good choice for sniffing them out. Would be good to see how well he can perform in solos after the buffs Standard smile

Message 3 of 40 (844 Views)
Highlighted

Champion
@Romet6 12 in a loss where I got stuck fighting in the tunnel between respawn town and geyser. 10 in a few wins.
Message 4 of 40 (835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@hayhor  I just had a 9 kill win in that region, because the last 3 enemy squads got stuck in the town side of the map and the ring closed off the tunnel and went to the geyser side where I was. My teammate was fuming that we lost all the kills Standard smile

Message 5 of 40 (815 Views)

Champion

I play a lot with a few friends in a pre-made and we're not like super amazing, but because we're pre-made we get teamed up with a lot of pred squads all the time, it's hard work haha!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 6 of 40 (803 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Romet6 13 or 12 in Season 0, cant remember and since season 0 isnt counted in the stats page my highest i guess would be 10 according to the page.
Message 7 of 40 (784 Views)

★ Guide
@RustedYoda nice. All I could get during the first few months of playing were up to 6 kill games as a Lifeline main. Had to upgrade my setup and change all kinds of settings and learn about better positioning, movement, etc. to eventually get past that.
Message 8 of 40 (754 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Romet6 tbh i think i got 13 cuz everyone was new and most didnt know what was going on so i got a lucky game, now that everyone is a sweat when i get 5+ kills i feel like a pro.
Message 9 of 40 (748 Views)

★★ Guide
@Romet6 I got 10. I'm not the best.
Message 10 of 40 (741 Views)