Re: What's next for you?

★★★ Guide

@FinallyInSeattle 

For those of you that spend the majority of their gaming time playing BFN

Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Message 21 of 25 (345 Views)

Champion

I hope to see another PvZ shooter in the future, I have never seen games quite like this, this franchise is so unique. Variants, upgrade system, lots of other really cool stuff. I hope to see another shooter even if it takes a few years or if it’s made by another studio.

Message 22 of 25 (324 Views)

★★★ Pro
@benn1nat0r Good to see you’ll be revisiting the classics! I myself am thinking of returning to them soon, it’s been a while since I played PvZ 1 and 2!

As for what’s next for me, I’m not sure. I enjoy tactical strategy games such as fire emblem, so I may replay some of the older ones. I really enjoyed Breath of the Wild, and I’m so excited for the sequel and the recently announced prequel. Just recently picked up castle crushers, and I’m honestly shocked I’ve never picked up this game until now, I’m loving it! I’m currently considering buying octopath traveler, as I played the demo and loved it.

As for BFN, I still love it and will make sure to master Wildflower and TV Head, and I think I’ll even revisit GW2 and finally master power flower. After that, I might do most of my online multiplayer on Smash Bro’s or splatoon.
Message 23 of 25 (289 Views)

★ Pro
My favorite thing about these games is how they make the same characters twice yet so differently. Like Cactus and Captain Deadbeard are both snipers but one can fly with petals while the other has an explosive barrel. I like hoe they get creative with such simple concepts AND makes two of them, one being a cactus and another a dead pirate.
Message 24 of 25 (269 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, I'm probably going to finish the prize map and then leave. There isn't much else to do... I could also max out the rest of my characters but I'd rather buy xp than play the game anymore, and I won't stay around to max out the new TV head and wildflower.

After this, I'll just play some more fun shooter games. Although, I dont think anything will be quite like the pvz theme. I've got my enjoyment out of the gw games, but i probably revisit them. Been playing some tf2 again, which is fun. Been thinking about trying paladins again and Overwatch for the first time since beta, but I've heard a lot of negative opinions about overwatch. Definitely turns me off that the game might be a literal "rock paper scissors" where one class completely counters another, besides the supposedly terrible balancing (and this is apparently the influence for bfn...). Maybe its worth 20$ on PC? I dont know

Message 25 of 25 (255 Views)