What's it like having a Rampart on your team?

by soccerking122

Original Post

What's it like having a Rampart on your team?

★★★★ Pro

anyone who's played with a rampart on your team, how did the match go for you?

Message 1 of 7 (288 Views)

Re: What's it like having a Rampart on your team?

★★★ Pro
@soccerking122 What are you talking about, the pick rate proves she was never even released, its just a myth.
Message 2 of 7 (271 Views)

★★ Guide
@soccerking122 I am a rampart main and I have a 10% win rate. I would say it goes fine.
Message 3 of 7 (258 Views)

Champion

Well if i'm playing trio with a rampart on my team, then it's like a duo match...due to them generally dying and leaving extremely quickly.

That isn't really just a rampart issue per say...but yeah.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (242 Views)

Champion
@soccerking122 Badly. All my random ramparts put sheila down out in the open and/or put the barriers down blocking doors. Caustic cant fit thru the door then!
Message 5 of 7 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@soccerking122 We were in the small house next to salvage, you know the one between Market Respawn beacon and Salvage. The Rampart blocks all the doors, enemy Caustic ults on us so I scramble out by jumping on top of Rampart wall. Gets instantly lasered. :/
Message 6 of 7 (215 Views)

@soccerking122 It depends on the Ramp but honestly they can be really nice to have if they know what they are doing with those walls.

The cover those walls provide are super OP. It allows you to hit the enemy a bit before they can hit you. Do a bit of a damage to them or knock someone then rush them.

The walls can be an issue inside of rooms or buildings when they block doors. Sometimes that plays into your favor other times it traps you. It really depends on the situation.

I won't push ramps who have a nest built. Unless I can throw my ult on them or something. Even still I prefer to rotate around them.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 7 (211 Views)