Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What's in Prospero's store?

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: What's in Prospero's store?

Champion

Well, I usually buy the new fabrics because you never know when you might NEED them. I missed two of the first ones, so I hope they'll return to the shop someday.

I bought the Scar armor set for my Interceptor and might buy the first Ranger set if it returns.

I didn't like the latest set that much, so I'm not that eagerly awaiting its Interceptor version. But maybe I will be surprised and like it on the Interceptor after all. 

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 11 of 172 (1,260 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUKI think that BioWare better have a REAL good explanation as to why they have no interceptor armor in the store and they better bring it forward REAL QUICK.😡🤬

Message 12 of 172 (1,247 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro

Totally understand @WPScorpionWind anger, as far as I know they always release the Armor cosmetics in sets, Ranger / Storm, Colossus / Interceptor. So the lack of a an Interceptor armor set is a little bit of a let down.

Message 13 of 172 (1,235 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@RoninJed wrote:

@Mryellowpinky wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Looking like some good stuff to me... Standard smile

What do you think?

e6fa49f1-71d9-490e-8bdd-d07619b84c6e.PNG

Honestly, super dissapointed. WHERE IS THE NEW INTERCEPTOR ARMOR?????? I've been waiting about a week since the new ranger and storm sets were introduced and now it finally comes around to colosses and interceptor rotation and we get left out.

I'm sure many people are annoyed like me about this, I just don't get why they didn't include it with this rotation? The colossus set looks okay... but there really should have been a new interceptor set in place of that poxy emote.

I'm sorry but I'm actually really annoyed by this.

It's new stuff... People threw a fit when they had a repeat in the store and since then every store has had new stuff. I swear some people just look for anything to complain about with this game.

I'm not one of those people you're talking about. I've been a huge supporter of this game and continue to do so, I'm just dissappointed and rightfully so that there was no armor for the interceptor included in this rotation. Believe me when I say I agree there's a lot of unnecessary hate and carrying on in this forum.

But you can't tell me that my gripe is unfounded when a week ago the new ranger and storm sets released. Now we just get colossus... with how the rotations seem to work it'll be this set for 3 days, then emotes for 3 days. Then maybe... we get interceptor after that. So another week from today, 2 weeks after storm and ranger.

If you just played interceptor mainly would you see this as fair?

Message 14 of 172 (1,218 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

@Mryellowpinky wrote:

@RoninJed wrote:

@Mryellowpinky wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

What do you think?

Honestly, super dissapointed. WHERE IS THE NEW INTERCEPTOR ARMOR?????? I've been waiting about a week since the new ranger and storm sets were introduced and now it finally comes around to colosses and interceptor rotation and we get left out.

I'm sure many people are annoyed like me about this, I just don't get why they didn't include it with this rotation? The colossus set looks okay... but there really should have been a new interceptor set in place of that poxy emote.

It's new stuff... People threw a fit when they had a repeat in the store and since then every store has had new stuff. I swear some people just look for anything to complain about with this game.

I'm not one of those people you're talking about. I've been a huge supporter of this game and continue to do so, I'm just dissappointed and rightfully so that there was no armor for the interceptor included in this rotation. Believe me when I say I agree there's a lot of unnecessary hate and carrying on in this forum.

But you can't tell me that my gripe is unfounded when a week ago the new ranger and storm sets released. Now we just get colossus... with how the rotations seem to work it'll be this set for 3 days, then emotes for 3 days. Then maybe... we get interceptor after that. So another week from today, 2 weeks after storm and ranger.

Yes I would see it as fair since its a cash shop and no one tells you they you have to spend your coin or actual money on it.

Message 15 of 172 (1,211 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@Mryellowpinky wrote:

@RoninJed wrote:

@Mryellowpinky wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

What do you think?

Sure but I wouldn't jump on the forums to complain about it. I like this colossus armor but dont have enough coins to buy it because I bought the ranger armor in the last store rotation. I'm sure I (and anybody else wanting it who doesn't have the coins) will have to wait longer for this armor set to return then you will for that new interceptor armor. I think eventually the store will offer more in its rotation but for now it is what it is.

Message 16 of 172 (1,207 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Interceptors got the "cute bounce" emote - Interceptor is the chick armor, isn't it?

Heh heh heh heh and let the flaming begin...

Message 17 of 172 (1,203 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@Jonny_Castilloux  I find it funny how BioWare releases a interceptor emote instead of the interceptor armor set for this rotation and yet most people (when I say people I'm referring to mainly but not limited to interceptor users) aren't irritated. I mean cosmetics have been a big deal in this game and yet again BioWare does this kind of thing and offer no explanation as to why, yet very few seem to care.

I love anthem, played 350 hours now. Lot of bugs and lacking content but I just really enjoy the game. But it really irritates me when crap like this gets pulled.

Message 18 of 172 (1,193 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

So much crap. At least they keep it contained to one shop.

Message 19 of 172 (1,162 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

It isn’t all crap. I really like the colossus armor. The picture in the store is just awful.

1EE07C11-4F69-4CF9-AD3C-327974D92DF7.jpeg

Message 20 of 172 (1,152 Views)
Twitter Stream