Highlighted

Re: What's in Prospero's store?

[ Edited ]
Message 141 of 172 (335 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

So, um, about that seven day cycle... when I loaded the store just a few minutes ago, it was showing up the same stuff that was there on Tuesday (and the timer said that that’s what’s going to be available for the next couple days), but when I clicked on one of the items it actually updated the page, and apparently the items that are on sale now are in fact completely different (and I think the decal is completely new).

Now I’m wondering if the same thing happened last week and I missed the entire Friday-Monday rotation without even getting to see what was in it.

Edit: this rotation doesn’t seem to be on Prospero’s Twitter feed either. Kinda confused as to what the heck is going on.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 142 of 172 (277 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@cake404 clearly a error loading pilot data :P

mine was updated thankfully.. i would of been annoyed if i missed it personally.
Message 143 of 172 (267 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@PhantexGaming Has yours updated last Friday too though? For me, as far as I could tell, it was the same thing all week. But now I’m not sure.

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

Message 144 of 172 (258 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@cake404 to be fair i have no idea lmao. i only saw what was there last tuesday and then friday again. they updated but i found it wasn't anything worth getting.

a set for the Ranger and then skins.. today is inty armor set, storm set and more junk (personally) that's all i've seen in awhile
Message 145 of 172 (256 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

Thing is, @Pelon56 mentioned in the other thread that there was a victory emote that was added recently that animates the Colossus “lid,” and I checked Arms Behind Back and it doesn’t seem to do that. So now I’m wondering if there was some other rotation.

Which, I guess there isn’t much point wondering about it now, but I do wish this was handled better. In particular, if a store rotation has a timer that says 7 days when it changes, they really shouldn’t be changing the stock a few days later. It’s kinda important to be able to trust the information displayed in there (and elsewhere in the game, but in there in particular).

Message 146 of 172 (250 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@cake404 yeah absolutely, that would be insanely useful.
Message 147 of 172 (248 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@cake404 

Okay the animation is called "Supermodel" it does flip open the bucket.

Got it last week

Beer

Message 148 of 172 (228 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

Oh ok. That makes sense. That one’s actually one of the Cataclysm challenge rewards, not a store emote. I think it’s the one you got for completing the Cataclysm storyline.

But yea, I have it. Didn’t realize it does that.

Message 149 of 172 (215 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

New Decal in the Rewards section of the store for those that qualify.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 150 of 172 (130 Views)
Twitter Stream