Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What's in Prospero's store?

by PhantexGaming

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Guide

So what’s in the store since this thread has been abandoned?

seems like last update didn’t work for me and it still glitches in and out with the same gear

Message 151 of 172 (284 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@PhantexGamingThe Seasonal Store has been glitching for me too since it re-opened. However, I was extremely lucky last night when I bought 116 weapon war chests and the store was not disabled even once. The animation stuttered only once during the whole process. I did all the purchases last night at a much slower pace than my usual rush speed.

Message 152 of 172 (276 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@gortessoth Thanks for the heads up. Do the qualifications require to have purchased something?
Message 153 of 172 (274 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

this

Anthem Screenshot 2019.10.04 - 10.03.16.10.png

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 154 of 172 (273 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@daemontonio  Have to pay for the EA premier account for the rewards.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

Message 155 of 172 (272 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@daemontonio For me everything is glitched out, both seasonal and the normal one. Neither is updating or working right lol
Message 156 of 172 (259 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@gortessoth Thanks buddy, sadly still no Merc ranger set... seems I’ll never get that one back haha
Message 157 of 172 (257 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

Yeah, I'm missing one or two Ranger sets.

Message 158 of 172 (235 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@PhantexGaming wrote:
@gortessothThanks buddy, sadly still no Merc ranger set... seems I’ll never get that one back haha

Merc?

Message 159 of 172 (209 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@vfx211 it was an armor set that made the Ranger look like a merc (loads of poaches and what not), i wish i had the actual name for it, but i cant find it online and even the Wiki for the game is pretty bare.
Message 160 of 172 (179 Views)
Twitter Stream