Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What's in Prospero's store?

by PhantexGaming

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@RoninJed wrote:
Huh...our first wrap that doesn't cost 61k coins. Sure it's not as flashy but I wonder if they are testing the waters here to see if more people will buy wraps at 40k.

I feel like this whole game is a test of peoples patience and to see how many credit card warriors there could potentially be. 

Message 71 of 128 (676 Views)

@RoninJed wrote:
Huh...our first wrap that doesn't cost 61k coins. Sure it's not as flashy but I wonder if they are testing the waters here to see if more people will buy wraps at 40k.

To be honest, if I was buying a wrap, that's the last one I would go for... Thinking

daubmud.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 72 of 128 (664 Views)

Champion

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@RoninJed wrote:

To be honest, if I was buying a wrap, that's the last one I would go for... Thinking

To me, it doesn't look like it will take half as much effort to keep it working with future armor sets (and all already existing ones) than some of the other wraps we've seen so far. Seems reasonable to me it costs less.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 73 of 128 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why hasn't this post been pinned or moved or "answered"??

It just keeps floating?

Whats the deal? I would really like to know?

Message 74 of 128 (645 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks for keeping this updated! If the pattern stays the same we’ll have a new armor set next update, then dual wraps and another one after that.. little crappy but I get it.
Message 75 of 128 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Jumper colussus looks cool. Just think if everything was simply always available...instead of time gated
Message 76 of 128 (607 Views)

Champion

@MoogleAsylum wrote:
Jumper colussus looks cool. Just think if everything was simply always available...instead of time gated

I hope we'll get there eventually.

Imo it would be great to be able to buy things when you realize you "need" them instead of having to make that decision in advance.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 77 of 128 (590 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@RoninJed wrote:

daubmud.png

Well look at that, first time agreeing with you on something. <--In anthem, naturally.

Kudos, horrible skin, enough said.

Message 78 of 128 (557 Views)

@KALIUMG wrote:

Well look at that, first time agreeing with you on something. <--In anthem, naturally.

Kudos, horrible skin, enough said.

That's nice. Standard smile

I'm sure people's opinions will match sometimes, no game is perfect, this one certainly isn't.

There may be people that like 'mud daub' but that doesn't include me.

I have no obligation to buy it, so that's fine. More stock tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 79 of 128 (551 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Another Ranger skin not 2 weeks after the last one... and a recycled Colossus set... christ are they running out of ideas 😂

Message 80 of 128 (493 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help