What's Your Favourite Car?

by Wireworm5

Original Post

What's Your Favourite Car?

★★★ Apprentice

I've driven quite a few cars in the game some I really liked and they served a purpose. However I seem to have settled on the Porsche Spyder '15 as my favourite. 

Power- 7.8, High Speed- 7.0, Acceleration- 9.6, Nitrous- 8.0, Current Horsepower- 993, Potential Horsepower- 1,232, 0-60 mph- 2.13 sec., Torque- 811, High Speed- 231

Have it equipped with Rally Suspension & Rally Tires. Find that the car handles extremely well and doesn't get bounced off the road easy like the lighter cars. Trucks and some of the other big cars don't handle nearly as well and have much slower acceleration. I think the car looks Cool with the custom wide body and Community Wrap.

What is your favourite car, and why?

Message 1 of 6 (999 Views)

Re: What's Your Favourite Car?

★★★ Novice

my favorite is probably my Lotus Exige with mostly track/race/on road parts as a day car, it handles so good but at night it'd get bashed up pretty bad by the cops. i like all my cars though.

Message 2 of 6 (911 Views)

★★ Apprentice

for me it would have to be the Acura handles well with the right parts,not the fastest out of the bunch but it does the job, plus its my favourite car  

Message 3 of 6 (706 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@VisionedAcorn91 i was supposed to put dream car instead of favourite
Message 4 of 6 (705 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I switched to the Acura too for Night Racing. I have achieved all the Ultimate Parts, not by cheating but by grinding it out. Equipped with all Ultimate Parts the Acura is still under 400+ but spec wise it is equal to 400+ cars. I also use the Infinity car at Night which actually has better power than the Acura, just that for me I prefer the handling of the Acura and faster acceleration.

I have 15 400+ cars. There's not much difference in a cars performance when equipped with all the Ultimate Parts. The differences are in your driving style and car's handling and maybe a few seconds in a short race, so drive the car you like the most.

Now I have figured out on the Resort Track, my best time is 1:37:00. How are others finishing 5 seconds faster. I figure Cheaters, because my cars equipped with all Ultimate Parts and using Nitro tanks. I cannot better 1:37:00.

Message 5 of 6 (674 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Now trying the Porsche 911 R2R maxed out. It is just a little quicker than the Acura I'm also using and also more nimble in handling. The downside is it gets bounced from the road easier when hit by another car.  Also harder to control over the Acura at high speed.

Message 6 of 6 (620 Views)