Re: What's Worse Than a Heartbreak?

by OldTreeCreeper

Original Post

What's Worse Than a Heartbreak?

★★★★★ Expert

You ever had a teammate leave just before you land in a populated area in Duos? 🙃

Message 1 of 8 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Heartburn is worse probably... heartbreak = almost instant dead, heartburn = slow and torturous... not treated it may lead to dead...

Apex example: Teammate down because he was shooting gun in the air, attracting several teams towards you and you have to book it for your life while getting shot or you’ve just wasted RP
Message 2 of 8 (354 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 Probably D3s that wanna fight everyone when you are trying to gain RP and all you want is to play smart...
Message 3 of 8 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

What's worse? Getting to level 500 and not getting an heirloom. 

Message 4 of 8 (326 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 YUP, also getting disconnected while dropping, getting back in the game and your one/two teammates are gone... 😵
Message 5 of 8 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EryxApex At least then you can play how you want 😂.

@Cheese9Man you don't get a pack every level. So you'd have to buy packs in order to get 500.
Message 6 of 8 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 7 of 8 (267 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 I've had 2 random teammates join me in the game lobby, I had won my last match the previous night so started as champion, they promptly passed jm to me, I pinged a spot and they both dc before the jump.

I was genuinely upset that they did that, but only for a moment and got on with things coming second. Devil

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 8 of 8 (264 Views)