What romance options would you like?

by JucieN7

Original Post

Re: What romance options would you like?

★★ Pro

Well, I still like Liam a lot. Just wish his romance had been a lot better and actually got decent screen time like Jaal's did.

Message 51 of 86 (978 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Of course i'd like to see Jaal be available to romance for male Ryder, but I'd really like to see Dr. Lexi T'Perro romance-able as well. I was very surprised that she wasn't a romance-able character...

Message 52 of 86 (968 Views)

★★★ Pro

@DarkLordDashie wrote:

Of course i'd like to see Jaal be available to romance for male Ryder, but I'd really like to see Dr. Lexi T'Perro romance-able as well. I was very surprised that she wasn't a romance-able character...

well, i guess they have to put limits somewhere.

Message 53 of 86 (962 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'd have to go with Pathfinder Raeka she's awesome

Message 54 of 86 (948 Views)

★ Pro

@DarkLordDashie wrote:

When you talk to her in the bar she seems to be opening up to romance in general, though she's still friend-zoning Ryder. Maybe she'll be an option in MEA2

Message 55 of 86 (930 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The general merchant on the Nexus.  That accent gets me every time.  I try not to love her.  I do.  But then she asks if she can help me with anything today and my video game heart becomes Omni-Gel in her hands.

Message 56 of 86 (925 Views)

★ Pro

So I just ran into this Angaran Resistance girl (Yeda?) while doing the medical caches mission on Voeld. She survives a Kett ambush, watches the other survivors gets massacred, and then drags herself back to a dead town to look for medical supplies to patch herself up and keep going. It's just a small moment, but I want to keep her.

Message 57 of 86 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah, I would like to do more with Yeda.  I mean, I would have liked it if BioWare had done more with Yeda.  And not just Yeda, but so many other minor characters that seemed to have potential.

However, I recognize both time constraints as well as the fact that this game 1, so there's a chance there will be more for some of these characters in the future.

But Yeda, yes!

Message 58 of 86 (907 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I would like to romance my pet Pyjak :D

Ok ok

just a hotter looking chic than Cora at least...come on....big *, long hair and pretty eyes. Is that too much to ask?

Message 59 of 86 (902 Views)

★★★ Pro

@RedM3rcury wrote:

I would like to romance my pet Pyjak :D

Ok ok

just a hotter looking chic than Cora at least...come on....big *, long hair and pretty eyes. Is that too much to ask?

so, you're basically asking for ME3's ashley, complete with tinfoil miniskirt and high heel boots? actually a little more feasible now that this isn't a military operation. 

Message 60 of 86 (891 Views)