Re: What romance options would you like?

by VladVonCastein

Original Post

★ Guide

@Nykara360 wrote:

In the original trilogy Jack was the only female I ever wanted to romance

Me, too. I like Jack a lot and was so disappointed when I learned she was no romance for femShep - it would have been the first time that I wanted to do a f/f romance. Jack is great.

As for options, I would add Vladimir Brecka. I like his accent and he seems funny. And not that bad looking either.

Wink

Message 21 of 86 (1,148 Views)

★★★★ Guide

What romance options would I want?

All of them.

And let me choose gay,straight or bi in character creation.

Leave all the NPC romances among themselves as they are. Other peoples preferences don't matter to me in games or in real life.

What I'm wanting to choose is whether my NPC romance options are gay straight or bi.

I want to get sexy time with Suvi no matter if I'm playing male or female Ryder. I do play both Wink

I guess what I'm saying is that I want Suvi as an option always...as well as every Asari in the galaxy. lol

Message 22 of 86 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Nykara360 wrote:

Lexi.

And this from a straight girl.

In the original trilogy Jack was the only female I ever wanted to romance but couldn't and  now Lexi. For some reason breaking through that professional barrier to fall in love with Ryder is appealing.

hehehe...  you are into the whole forbidden fruit thing huh...  Well technically you are still straight as Asari arent female.  They are mono-gender.

Message 23 of 86 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@mckrackin5324 wrote:

What romance options would I want?

All of them.

And let me choose gay,straight or bi in character creation.

Leave all the NPC romances among themselves as they are. Other peoples preferences don't matter to me in games or in real life.

What I'm wanting to choose is whether my NPC romance options are gay straight or bi.

I want to get sexy time with Suvi no matter if I'm playing male or female Ryder. I do play both Wink

I guess what I'm saying is that I want Suvi as an option always...as well as every Asari in the galaxy. lol

The easier option is how Dragon Age 2 did it... Everyone was Hawke Sexual.
Not only that, but you could even get every single party member to the point of having had sex, which unlocked a different appearance for them too.

Message 24 of 86 (1,134 Views)

★★ Pro

@VladVonCastein wrote:

@Nykara360 wrote:

Lexi.

And this from a straight girl.

In the original trilogy Jack was the only female I ever wanted to romance but couldn't and  now Lexi. For some reason breaking through that professional barrier to fall in love with Ryder is appealing.

hehehe...  you are into the whole forbidden fruit thing huh...  Well technically you are still straight as Asari arent female.  They are mono-gender.

She is Asari but Jack isn't and I wanted to be able to romance her on Femshep sooo bad.

Maybe im just super picky about girls?

I never really did the whole dating thing, im still with the first and only guy Ive ever slept with and im 40 now.

Anyways..

Unless they do them as good as Cora/Jaal/Peebee its kinda a waste of time. The current romance options really need to be fixed/balanced firstFrown

Message 25 of 86 (1,131 Views)

★★ Guide

I think Sloan Kelly should be up for romance for both genders.  Maybe in future games, the AI for the Remnant VI could get a little flirty, and become a romance option once it becomes sufficiently advanced, maybe even allow the character to set a gender or something very neutral for the VI's voice.

Message 26 of 86 (1,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Nykara360 wrote:

@VladVonCastein wrote:

She is Asari but Jack isn't and I wanted to be able to romance her on Femshep sooo bad.

I never really did the whole dating thing, im still with the first and only guy Ive ever slept with and im 40 now.

Anyways..

Unless they do them as good as Cora/Jaal/Peebee its kinda a waste of time. The current romance options really need to be fixed/balanced firstFrown

@Nykara360
LOL, I guess role playing games are a good way to explore the dark alleys without getting dirty.  I am 47 this year, only liked women, played straight male characters 99% of the time, played femshep and sara ryder once just to check if they are any differences in conversation, stuck to asari romances when I played female.  Nothing to do with religion/morality, just personal preferences.  Loved playing DudeShep, the romance options...  wow...  Miranda's the epitome of class and sophistication, like dating a high society chick, Citidel DLC with that red dress...man oh man.  Tali's the loving girlfriend, great personality. She's also the only one with flirtatious banter with shep during a mission.  Loved that!!! (Geth dreadnought mission)  Liara's the obsessed chick that will do anything for you(best romance scenes throughout the story).  Jack personality improved the most after being with Shep, she's good if I have the need to play "the messiah" lol...  Ash...  well Ash is the puppylove mistake of my life hahaha...  Kelly Chambers(the dance thing was weird and she looked horrible and broken in ME3) and the Asari Consort are the only disappointments lol...  The MEA romance option are plain vanilla in comparison.

Message 27 of 86 (1,117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@VladVonCastein wrote:

@Nykara360 wrote:

@VladVonCastein wrote:

Anyways..

@Nykara360
LOL, I guess role playing games are a good way to explore the dark alleys without getting dirty.  I am 47 this year, only liked women, played straight male characters 99% of the time, played femshep and sara ryder once just to check if they are any differences in conversation, stuck to asari romances when I played female.  Nothing to do with religion/morality, just personal preferences.  Loved playing DudeShep, the romance options...  wow...  Miranda's the epitome of class and sophistication, like dating a high society chick, Citidel DLC with that red dress...man oh man.  Tali's the loving girlfriend, great personality. She's also the only one with flirtatious banter with shep during a mission.  Loved that!!! (Geth dreadnought mission)  Liara's the obsessed chick that will do anything for you(best romance scenes throughout the story).  Jack personality improved the most after being with Shep, she's good if I have the need to play "the messiah" lol...  Ash...  well Ash is the puppylove mistake of my life hahaha...  Kelly Chambers(the dance thing was weird and she looked horrible and broken in ME3) and the Asari Consort are the only disappointments lol...  The MEA romance option are plain vanilla in comparison.

I guess why my (straight) femShep (and maybe Nykara's, too) would go for Jack has a very simple explanation: She's is a very interesting, twisted char. Dark and mean at first glance but appealing. We just wanted something like that for a LI. ME2 tried to give us Thane but compared to Jack he's the usual Disney Prince - and our typical "alien LI" and dead in the end. Kaidan is a Disney Prince, Jackob is - no, I won't say it again. Garrus is something different, "Angel" makes him more special and worthwhile. All in all the others are just boring. And I would have loved to have a male Char that interesting as Jack - or at least a chance to romance her.
I guess that's the reason why Reyes is so compelling in MEA, he's a bit of a "bad boy". We definitively need more "bad boys!"

Message 28 of 86 (1,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@friffy wrote:

I guess why my (straight) femShep (and maybe Nykara's, too) would go for Jack has a very simple explanation: She's is a very interesting, twisted char. Dark and mean at first glance but appealing. We just wanted something like that for a LI. ME2 tried to give us Thane but compared to Jack he's the usual Disney Prince - and our typical "alien LI" and dead in the end. Kaidan is a Disney Prince, Jackob is - no, I won't say it again. Garrus is something different, "Angel" makes him more special and worthwhile. All in all the others are just boring. And I would have loved to have a male Char that interesting as Jack - or at least a chance to romance her.
I guess that's the reason why Reyes is so compelling in MEA, he's a bit of a "bad boy". We definitively need more "bad boys!"

@friffy

Yup Reyes Vidal is definitely a good option, bad boy but not completely evil, romance whilst properly executed is very short though and no extra steamy scene at the end.   The one romance that really appealed to me that I never did was Morinth!  Cause I couldnt kill Samara and there's really no point cause I will die Large smile since I cant have her, I carry my black widow X sniper rifle around Large smile 

Hey no one here likes to be a little illusive?  Or date a ninja like Kai Leng? 

Message 29 of 86 (1,103 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think Lexi would be a great option, she already has quite a few conversations, just add some "LI choices" in those and maybe add some more conversations, maybe even her own sort of loyalty mission and I think she's make a great LI option.

Message 30 of 86 (1,091 Views)