What players do you want to see added to the game?

by Nikos031182

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What players do you want to see added to the game?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello EA-Sports Team,

i have a question to NBA Live Mobile. I'm playing now 3 Jears in a row and a have earn or buy a lot of NBA Stars from the 90's.

My question, why there aren't players or cant earn players like MJ, K. Bryant, C. Drexler?

Whats about? there where Stars like, Johnson, Kemp, O'neil, Hardaway and more from the same time but not all?

Thanks for support.

EA_Blueberry: Changed post title to improve search results

Message 1 of 11 (1,423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 960453

Community Manager

@Nikos031182 

We must have the rights to use their likeness in the game (permission from the player himself or family trust). You might not see some players in game because of that or the team might have them lined up for a promotion down the line, however a list of what players you want to see if always helpful to pass along to the NBA Live Mobile team. Standard smile

For anyone browsing this topic, drop the player names of whom you want to see in game in the future. 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,381 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Nikos031182 

We must have the rights to use their likeness in the game (permission from the player himself or family trust). You might not see some players in game because of that or the team might have them lined up for a promotion down the line, however a list of what players you want to see if always helpful to pass along to the NBA Live Mobile team. Standard smile

For anyone browsing this topic, drop the player names of whom you want to see in game in the future. 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Drexler is in the game.

Submit these...

Jordan 

Barkley

Kareem

Reggie Miller

Cheryl Miller

Chuck Person

Horace Grant

Ron Harper

Darryl Dawkins

Kevin Johnson

Dan Marjle (a good one)

Andrew Gaze

Shane Heal

Message 3 of 11 (1,371 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

this List sounds good. Good old Time NBA Stars. Jordan,  C. Barkley and R. Miller must be in the future.

Horace Grant is in this season, i earned him with 97 strength.

+

Steve Kerr

Karl Malone

Chris Weber

T. Hardaway

C. Mullin

J. Dumars

regards Niko

Message 4 of 11 (1,346 Views)

Michael Jordan

★★★ Newbie

Can you guys please add Michael Jordan. This would make NBA Live Mobile so much more enjoyable and fun. Thank you. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,318 Views)

Re: Michael Jordan

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't hold your breath. Jordan is separate to the NBA legends contract or whatever it is retired players join. 

Jordan is currently contracted to 2k. Barkley just doesn't understand video games and won't give permission, not sure why Miller, Abdul-jabbar and some others won't either... probably contracted to 2k too? 

Message 6 of 11 (1,297 Views)

Re: What players do you want to see added to the game?

★ Novice

Please add all the magical players of the Bulls 90's dynasty, especially my favourites:

Ron Harper

Craig Hodges

John Paxson

BJ Armstrong

Cliff Levingston

Luc Longley

Bill Wennington

Jud Buechler

Everyone forgets this wonderful player:

Pete Myers (symbol of the transition between the 2 threepeats)

It would be great to be able to compse a 90's dream team of the Bulls (we already have Pippen, Kukoc, Kerr, Grant and Rodman). But top priorities are Harper and Paxson... and maybe someday MJ !

Message 7 of 11 (1,222 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant. That's all I need.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 8 of 11 (1,167 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Maybe the no1 draft pick as Superstar.

If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 9 of 11 (1,080 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

They need to implement these players:

Mo Speights

Damien Lee

RJ Barrett 

Pascal Siakm

Dennis Rodman

Scottie Pippin

Message 10 of 11 (1,027 Views)