Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: What on earth is going on with drop rates??

by WPScorpionWind

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

ya will be taking a few days off till they fix the loot system as is If you get a master work or the ultra rare legendry it the same damned ones on repeat like a want to have to start recycling them just like all the blasted purple crap i don't even try to pick it up any more i had to clean out my vault i got so much useless junk

Message 41 of 71 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You realise that when completing your daily legendary contracts you are guaranteed 1 masterwork per run?

With the upcoming changes to the loot system, that is 3 guaranteed easy masterworks every day with a far better chance of them rolling decent.

Tell me more about how you need to be spoon fed.

Message 42 of 71 (173 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah. Even playing on normal and hard alot of the loot drops dont make sense imo. My individual item ratings are 22 and 23(I dont get to play much cause of work) and all rares. And I'll run through a strong hold on hard and still get 12-19 whites as the majority of my loot. Rng is one thing. But getting begginer look on a hard difficulty in general is an indicator of some broken *

Message 43 of 71 (161 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They reduced the chances of MW loot from open world chest as people logs into GM mode and then just run around and opens all chests in freeplay and kept farming MW. If you want good loot go to GM in Strongholds.

Message 44 of 71 (159 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i have been doing gm 1 strong holds for the last 4 days and if i am lucky i get 2 master works per run and 99% of those are the same items over and over again as for freeplay i have not bothered to poke that in gm1 since it hard enuff to find weapons that i can use as is how the hell do i kill some thing in free play on gm1 when you still can't get weapons to drop

Message 45 of 71 (155 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Fyrestorme123Well off the bat I can tell you that there is a bug with luck right now that having anything over a certain percentage cause the +luck% to become a -luck%. I can't tell you what the value is, but it does exist.

As far as the loot system is concerned the whole Loot patch isn't even out yet, with the no more whites and greens after hitting level 30 piece being in the unreleased half. And even then the new changes are going to come with new bugs so you literally can't expect to to be 100% better right away. And if were going to live in reality, 100% is never going to happen because perfection in anyone or anything is impossible.

Now as for the loot you got, I have gotten far worse before. Literally did 3 contracts 3 legendary contracts, all on GM1 and got 3 whites, 2 greens, 1 purple, and the 3 completion MW. All of which were trash because the MW were ones that I already had with better roles. So as far as I'm concerned you still aren't doing to bad😂😂😂.

And BioWare is working on it. They released part of it today and the other half will be out by no later than tomorrow.

Message 46 of 71 (704 Views)

★★★ Guide

Actually, yeah. I am still getting more and more masterworks. You guys must just be really, really unlucky. Shocked

Message 47 of 71 (135 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree too, same here I’m stock because of the crap drops 

Message 48 of 71 (98 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, some how feels like destiny all over again with the loot system 

Message 49 of 71 (97 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Fyrestorme123 wrote:

Well I just spent the last 2 and a half hours doing gm2 tyrant mines with +73% luck and got a total of 3 epics, 2 blues and 2 greens.

Ya... I'm not playing anymore until drop rates improve. It just isn't worth it. I literally cannot progress at this point.

You're like CNN trying to spin the news.

You know you got a MW to drop in that.  You know it was guaranteed.

If GM2 takes too long for you, just do GM1 and get more MW's until you're ready to do GM2 more comfortably.

If you're doing GM2 comfortably right now, then you're good to slow down and wait for content drop as you've pretty much exhausted everything in the game for the time being and probably have 60+ hours playtime.

Message 50 of 71 (93 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help