Re: What nerf?

by LordWorgull

Original Post

What nerf?

★ Guide

I thought the wingman waa suppose to be nerfed?

The RoF isnt even a nerf really, it's still spammable 3.1 to 2.6 feels like nothing at all, the skullpiecer nerf was a waste of a developers time and the hipfire doesnt even feel like it was changed at all.

The biggest nerf the wingman got was that is not as abundant as a pick up anymore.

If you guys seriously considered this a nerf than I have no hope for any more balance changes in the game. I cant wait to see what Gibraltar, caustic and pathfinders hitbox adjustments are.

"We shrank their hitboxes 1/2 an inch and feel this will suffice.

Message 1 of 8 (301 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It would be a pity if the Wingman were nerfed to oblivion. So many players enjoy using it and it has become an iconic item of Apex in these early stages of the game.

Message 2 of 8 (287 Views)

★ Guide

Its doesnt need to be nerfed into oblivion but it definitely needs to be brought down a peg or two.

I already know that everyone is going to hate on me cause I dare say that their precious crutch is too good and should be put more in line with the other guns in the game. I already know it's coming that's what every wingman post turns into.

Message 3 of 8 (282 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm not going to "hate on you". I enjoy other players' opinions. I'm just wondering if the Wingman has made such enemies that this lovable brute may be destined to be a P2020 in the near future.

Message 4 of 8 (276 Views)

★★★ Pro
Dude it was nerfed 3 different ways, what more do you possibly want? Should only come from World care packages too? Go somewhere with yourself.
Message 5 of 8 (265 Views)

★ Guide

No I dont want it nerfed to the p2020 state, but it still needs to be nerfed, maybe a damage nerf to either 35 or 40, that way it can still 3 shot people without armor but is less effective against purple and blue armor.

The wingman has one down side to it and it comes down to players aim other than that, it shreads through armor, destroys at close and medium ranges and can hold it's own at long ranges. Don't forget about to 12 round mag it can get as well, literally doubling its clip size. What other gun can do what the wingman does? Zero.

Message 6 of 8 (230 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I think removing the ability to make a revolver  a 12 round clip should be the nerf they need to add.

still can take down foes but those extra reloads will make a massive difference.

Message 7 of 8 (214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yeah, the option to extend the mag to 12 rounds  needs to be switched to mozamweak. 

Wingman would be still a great gun and the mozamweak could catch up during a match ( if you find the needed attachments ).

Message 8 of 8 (190 Views)