Re: What motivate you to play this game?

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

What motivate you to play this game?

★★★★★ Guide

Honestly, I completely quit this game for a month now, every time I think about this game it makes me sick

But would be really curious, what motivates you to play this game? Because lets face it, the game has a horrible random player base, and its a pile if bugs

Message 1 of 10 (380 Views)

Champion
@Renegade_Prime86 I play it because I enjoy doing so. This LTM has reduced my enjoyment options so I've played less this past week.
Message 2 of 10 (373 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Renegade_Prime86 
I love playing Apex. It’s the most balanced, most satisfying and most enjoyable Battle Royale. Grinding for high ranks is always fun, but also stressful (just hit Diamond IV, pretty proud) and the lore and Legend roster is so well designed and really makes me never want to stop playing.

I get constantly frustrated with the quality of the servers because lag that I feel shouldn’t occur costs me wind time and time again. However the core gameplay, setting and universe of Apex Legends are an enjoyable experience I can’t get from any other shooter... except maybe Titanfall

Message 3 of 10 (358 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I love psychological self harm (solo q 100% of the time) and an intrinsic addiction to the game ( when servers work and you manage to get your self a team with half a brain this game is really good).
P.S: i got the Bpass for the first time so am trying to get it finished after that dunno if ill stick around ( am at my limit when it comes to randoms and the fact that lobbies with premade squads are mixed with full random teams awful design feature)

Message 4 of 10 (343 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Rampart!, I literally have a crush on her lol. if she didn't exist, i would have never given this game a chance (started playing in august 2020)  Aside from that, Yes the game is one of the best br's out there, but it has so many flaws that make it so painful to go through that make me wanna quit too but  at the same time, I also don't want to say farewell to my favorite Indian Modder. regardless, I plan on quitting by the time season 9 starts since I'm not having as much fun as i once did. i'll definitely miss rampart if I do quit but it's probably for the better.

Message 5 of 10 (337 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 Killing people...

the lore

Playing with sum forum members sometimes.
Message 6 of 10 (318 Views)

★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 Addiction is my motivation....
Message 7 of 10 (296 Views)

@Renegade_Prime86 The challenge of improving my stats season over season. I also like to think about what could make the game better, what would be cool and what is possible.

I like killing people too.. Best thing in the game? Getting teamed with someone who's never won a match and carrying them to a W. They get so excited about it.

I really enjoyed people spectating me when I would smoke their entire squad.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 10 (287 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Renegade_Prime86 I like to get kills and sometimes win a game.

Also I wonder what other titles would you recommend cause I seriously can't think of any other BR that would feel so relaxing, maybe except Overwatch.
Message 9 of 10 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 Not playing for days now since I'm already level 500 and battle pass level 105. Got to diamond 3 days ago and would not play until I grind for diamond again next split. And of course if my friends invited me, I would play but soloing is not an option.

They should increase the level cap >500 or let us do something us.
Message 10 of 10 (262 Views)