Re: What level is your 30th Apex pack at?

by Grrizz

Original Post

What level is your 30th Apex pack at?

★★★★ Novice

From what I've heard you can only get 45 apex packs for free by leveling up. So i'm wonder what level do you get your 30th apex pack?

Message 1 of 7 (1,628 Views)

★★★ Novice

lvl 37

Message 2 of 7 (1,608 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i'm level 42 and i didn't get my 30th yet so its higher up.

Message 3 of 7 (1,507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am level 62 and i have not received my first legendary yet so i don’t have a clue when it is

Message 4 of 7 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Guide

@IIJxrdanII wrote:

I am level 62 and i have not received my first legendary yet so i don’t have a clue when it is

Meanwhile some big streamers get 3 legendaries in 1 pack and atleast 1 every 10th.

All of them have all these good skins.... And yet here i get only 2 out of 40 packs for the same weapon i never use

Message 5 of 7 (1,184 Views)

★★ Guide

@MjNaise wrote:

@IIJxrdanII wrote:

Meanwhile some big streamers get 3 legendaries in 1 pack and atleast 1 every 10th.

All of them have all these good skins.... And yet here i get only 2 out of 40 packs for the same weapon i never use

are you saying RNG is a bish or that streamers are "luckier" than others for advertising the game? :D

Message 6 of 7 (1,182 Views)

★ Guide
You get 45 packs total by the cap (level 100),I think its something like 1 pack per level 2-21, 1 pack per 2 levels 23-51, 1 pack per 5 levels 56-100 so you should get your 30th at level 41.

A couple of things I see people miss is that its a legendary within 30 packs not every 30th pack so if you got one at 15 you might not get the next till 45 and it can be legendary things other than skins e.g. I believe there is a legendary crafting materials drop.
Message 7 of 7 (1,178 Views)