What kinda anticheat is that, better don't report

by VoodoooPopeye

Original Post

What kinda anticheat is that, better don't report

★★ Apprentice

Does anticheat in this game even work? I played ranked today (Platinum rank, EU servers) and i meet 3 obvious cheaters at least!! 2 aimbots and one wallhacker. My first ranked games didn't go well, later i wiped  whole squad alone and 2 other players. I was thinking finally good game and guess what? Blatant aimbot solo playing, coming directly to us and killing everyone  with g7 scout, only headshots, insane damage, not missing head once. He was reported from our team but game didn't remove him from game! Immeditaly next match, i was solo in ranked, no team? WHY? Because of reporting obvious aimboter. Looks like respawn doesn't like when we report cheaters. I always have a feel that they punish you because of reports, bad teammates or match you to play against cheaters! Why i have that feel, because immediately next match i meet another aimbot. My team died quickly and i decide to follow till match end in hope to find previous aimbot to record him, but i found another one. Last game we played, me and my teammate died, 3rd one left without any heal and he went to the edge of the map to hide till enemies move somwhere else. But octane from enemy team run straight to him and found him behind rock. My teammate was not tracked or spoted but that octane still found him. I started to play this game again after a long break and i try to ignore any suspicious deaths but today i realized that this game is full of cheats. I already losing my patience, i bought battle pass, but somehow i regret it. This game always push me away everytime after buying a battle pass. Another reason why i didn't complete any battle pass what i bought in this game!

Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Re: What kinda anticheat is that, better don't report

Champion
@VoodoooPopeye Just because you report someone doesnt mean they instantly get banned. They have to review the reports.
Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)