What kind of players go into Tip-off lineup?

by notlocl

Original Post

Re: What kind of players go into Tip-off lineup?

★★★★ Novice

how am i suposed to get my tip offgeamover 75 over all if it wont let me play any of the top 100 games and i managed to buy a top 100 player from ghe store but it wont let me add it to my tip off line up now .

Message 11 of 19 (1,826 Views)

campaighns and lineups

★★★★ Novice

how am i suposed to get my tip off lineup over a75 over all if it wont let me play in the top 100 campaighn  and i managed go buy enough emblems from fhe store to get 1 top 100 player butit wont let me addit tomy tip off team

Message 12 of 19 (1,754 Views)

Re: campaighns and lineups

★★★★ Novice

an answere to this would be nice to get before the campaighn endslime every other question ive asked so far!

Message 13 of 19 (1,753 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile - I can't change my tip off lineup?

Community Manager

@Conspearcy  @JakeGcaro  @faiqda 

If you're new to the season you are more likely to experience some trouble right now improving the tip-off lineup as the Top 100 don't go into lineups like the other promo players do. The 6th man promo can help net you some players to improve the OVR, otherwise the auction house will be your best option to upgrade your team. 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 19 (1,808 Views)

Re: Jerseys and Courts interchangeable between Line ups

Community Manager
@84Saruman Merged your post here to gather some tip-off feedback to relay to the team.
Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 19 (1,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I won about 18 auctions trying to find any player that I could swap with Christian Wood 70 OVR on my Tipoff team just so I could take him off the bench and and add him to the the rest of the items to upgrade him to 73 OVR so that I can't start doing challenges in the Rebirth section. So far no matter if I buy players in an auction or buy packs of players, or trade items in sets for players, I cant find any that I can trade out with my Tipoff players. 

Message 16 of 19 (1,793 Views)

Community Manager

So here are some examples of players for the tip-off lineup. One thing to keep in mind is that these promo players (aside from the Masters) are non-auctionable, so if you just started playing you’re only able to improve your lineup by playing the active promos because Masters players are going to be pricey on he AH until you build up your coin wallet.

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 19 (1,787 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I’m having the Same ISSUE I don’t know who is who for TIP - up Lineup .  Just put a badge on the card that’s say TU ( TIP UP ) . Had me spend coins on a player that I tried towards another lineup and it wouldn’t let me . Y’all really making this hard on because we don’t know . Put TU on the card so we will know this can be for TIP UP Lines Ups  or All around positioned player . Like how the way y’all got NA as in Non Auctionable 

Message 18 of 19 (1,663 Views)

Community Manager

There is some more helpful information on creating a tip off line-up in this post on Reddit too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBALive_Mobile/comments/luaou0/noob_tip_off_question/

Hope that helps solve this for you, thanks for playing NBA LIVE Mobile! 

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 19 (10,461 Views)