Re: What is your ideal loadout in matches?

by userHARDLUCK

Original Post

What is your ideal loadout in matches?

★★★ Newbie
Is there a good go-to loadout in matches? What legends, weapons, and attachments are usually good to go for when you're starting a match?
Message 1 of 9 (381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After playing Apex for months, I realize that not every attachment that is great on one weapon necessarily works as well on another weapon. For example, the Wingman needs an Extended Heavy Mag more than a Spitfire would because now it only holds 4 bullets at a time, while a spitfire can hold 35. This article walks through the best attachments for every weapon in the game to help people figure out which attachments to focus on getting for which weapon. It helps a lot when you have to quickly decide between a barrel stabilizer and a stock in the heat of battle. A barrel stabilizer might really help with a weapon that has high recoil, but not so much with a semi-automatic. This article helps break it down in an easy way to prioritize all your attachments for your weapons without having to do a bunch of research.

https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/apex-legends-best-attachments

Do you guys use these same attachments for your favorite weapons or do you do something different?

Message 2 of 9 (365 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I would say its best to you carry one universal short range weapon(r301 with 2x bruiser) and second by choice, sniper or shotgun, depending on personal preferance

Message 3 of 9 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I've been maining gib since before the bluffs he got and my go to is r99-longbow 

Overall Gibs kit is very flexible . It can be used defensively or aggressively. This makes him a very strong legend regardless of weapon combo (his size is a weakness ) but my preference is r99-longbow

Gib - longbow(4x8 sight) - is my go to because I like playing overwatch for my team and the passive arm shield is a great compliment . It gives you the edge in long range engagements because it can eat even a kraber shot for free will no bleed thru to ur actual shield . Even against another longbow the arm shield takes 2 extra shots to break before hitting your actual shield and even then if u feel like ur losing the fight you can bubble and reset the engagement 

Gib - r99 - it's a great weapon at close range and with Gib's bubble shield it's even better . I can force fights on my terms . I force you to come into my range or break off till it goes off line . The bubble also allows me to dance in and out of it to reload . This coupled with the arm shield gives you an edge at close range as well .  

Message 4 of 9 (347 Views)

★ Guide

for me r99 with x1 HCOG (not holo or x1 gold crap) or 301 with same x1 or x2 HCOG

Also devotion with x2 HCOG, dunno why, but for me pretty easy to shoot people with this aim on devotion

Message 5 of 9 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm still figuring out my preferred weapon load out.
Currently i love to rock the Devotion or R99 with a Longbow or triple take.
It fits wattson so good and allows her to play to her strengths.

If i pick lifeline, i most of the time swap the sniper for a shotgun.

Preferred a EVA-8 or Peacekeeper

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 6 of 9 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ktshaysbf I have multiple but basically I take what I can get and rampage with that until I find something better.

The one thing I always want tho is a prowler with selectfire, purple extended heavy of course, purple stock and bruiser sight. If I have that or even the base weapon with selectfire, I don’t really care bout my other weapon
Message 7 of 9 (308 Views)

★★ Expert

guns n' nachos

Heart

Message 8 of 9 (304 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@jumanjaydazed Weird response as always! Keep it up! :D
Message 9 of 9 (282 Views)