What is your favorite combo?

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

What is your favorite combo?

★ Pro

That!, What combo do you like the most? and most satisfying, when i saw the TheCakeisALie post i think every of us will have a difference likes.

When I played plants vs zombie 1, the plant that I liked the most was Threepeater, I liked to put it on all the lanes and see the action. In this Plants vs Zombies Heroes,  I started my strategies with that plant, it's too great to give +3/3 (ferlitize). I managed to have up to 9 attack, and get to see attack (because It hurts a lot when you get excited , and in the tricks phase the enemy kill your plant -.- ).

Now megagrow has improved a lot, and there are a lot of ways to increase the strength, now i use Red Plant it, i know this combo cost 10 suns,  but it's like having 3 plants with 6 attack on three lane. Just play to see this combo, it's worth the attempts!

I also want to see Starfruit witrh Red Plant it, wooow, or Planet of the grapes ( I'm not sure, but it would suppose if the lines are empty you can draw a lot of cards). But this is another hard combo, Starfruit is weak, any power can destroy before fight! . 

I only have one Starfruit, so it has been difficult for me to achieve it.

Other: Potted Powerhouse with high strength, play + Bonus Attack, like Valkyrie

What combo do you like to achieve?

Message 1 of 38 (751 Views)

Re: What is your favorite combo?

★★ Pro

Tankylosaurus with Barrel of Barrels is my favorite combo right now.

In a deck with a bunch of card-draw; ohhhhhh man.

Message 2 of 38 (729 Views)

★★★ Guide

I like Zombot Drone Engineer and Wormhole Gatekeeper.  Being able to build up a Bullseye zombie is always useful, and it has good health and a useful ability to boot!

I also like playing a Gadget Scientist on a Transformation Station, as he has a good one-time ability, and costs enough that I can jump straight to a cost-6 zombie if he survives!  (On a related note, does anyone know what happens if Trickster ends up on Transformation Station?  Is there a cost-11 zombie it turns into?)

Message 3 of 38 (724 Views)

★★ Pro

Trickster stays a Trickster.

Message 4 of 38 (718 Views)

★★★ Guide

Does it "transform" and get another bonus attack, or does it just sit there as king of the hill?

Message 5 of 38 (713 Views)

★★ Pro

I believe that it does not keep transforming.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Message 6 of 38 (707 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@GrinningRuiner wrote:

Tankylosaurus with Barrel of Barrels is my favorite combo right now.

In a deck with a bunch of card-draw; ohhhhhh man.

Seconded.  It's almost not fair when you can pull this off.  Seeing a lot more whack-a-moles and other counters coming out.

BPRD

Message 7 of 38 (701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I hate combos. They look like a cheat to me. :/

Message 8 of 38 (688 Views)

★★★ Guide

I should also say, Quickdraw Con Man combos quite well with Wormhole Gatekeeper...

Message 9 of 38 (680 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@alcatraz1978 wrote:

I hate combos. They look like a cheat to me. :/

Nope, far from it.  Teamwork makes the dream work!

BPRD

Message 10 of 38 (673 Views)