Re: What is your favorite combo?

by daalnnii

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

I remember that it used be that Zombie King only transformed zombies into Knights of the Living Dead, that weren't already Knights of the Living Dead. I have Rustbolt for 10x booster this week, and realised that it's changed, as even non-damaged, non-buffed, 5/6 Knights of the Living Dead can be replaced with exact copies of themselves, when there are other different zombies on board too. Anyone know how long ago this change was made?

Message 31 of 38 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
^ i had noticed an issue but hadn’t figured out that was happening, nice catch. i think a few weeks back and this is actually a glitch in the game that should be reported
Message 32 of 38 (369 Views)

★★ Pro
If you're in a mess you may not even get to bring out Tanklysauras. I was only saying that it is not a bad option, to each his own, and that is fine with me.
Message 33 of 38 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

In http://plantsvszombies.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie_King_(PvZH)

'' Zombie King is currently bugged: he can transform Knights of the Living Dead into Knights of the Living Dead, even though that is not normally the case. '' 

Let's hope it is repaired in the next update

Message 34 of 38 (332 Views)

★★ Pro
Meaning what? That he's healing them by turning them into new version of themselves?
Message 35 of 38 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
ive only noticed that sometimes he doesn’t turn the only zombie not already turned. happened to me twice. didn’t notice if ones already turned were replaced with undamaged ones
Message 36 of 38 (307 Views)

★ Apprentice

@BlazinsZ wrote:

Tankylosaurus It is one of the best in this update, and hard to eliminate.

@alcatraz1978 wrote:

I hate combos. They look like a cheat to me. :/

if you don't like combos, man I think you're in the wrong game! Large smile

Not really. Fortunately not everyone is playing combos, so I can find battles that are played as I like them. Played freely with cards you have, and not with combo strategies. I find it annoying when you play the same combos over and over again.

Message 37 of 38 (296 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@alcatraz1978 I get that. You like cards being what they are and playing straight up. There are some great decks you can play using that strategy. That said, combos are not cheating by any stretch of the word. There rewards for playing successful combos can often leads to victories and or insanely buffed cards, but they generally are costly and require patience, planning and luck to pull off, and can be ruined by removals, bouncing or just a smart or lucky play from your opponent. In other words, high risk/high reward. While you may not like playing them, you can't discount the strategy as just a cheap way to win games.
Message 38 of 38 (281 Views)