What is your favorite Legend

by NerdyProApex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is your favorite Legend

★★ Novice

My 3 are Bloodhound, Crypto, and Gibralter.

Message 1 of 17 (527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What is your favorite Legend

★ Expert

S8 was Fuse, previously Revenant. I also play BH, LL and Bang.

View in thread

Message 2 of 17 (524 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert

S8 was Fuse, previously Revenant. I also play BH, LL and Bang.

Message 2 of 17 (525 Views)

Betreff: What is your favorite Legend

★★★★★ Guide
@NerdyProApex My 3 are Elliott Witt, Tae Joon Park and Revenant
Message 3 of 17 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EdwardDLuffy Woops accidentally marked yours as the solution.. Enjoy the extra XP haha.

@NerdyProApex It depends on the mood I'm in but for the most part Bangalore. I probably play bangalore more than any other legend for a few reasons. 1. I'm really used to her skill set now and when I don't have smoke, double time and the ult my numbers decline. I really use the smoke and double time to harass a team and pick them off 1 by 1. 

I also enjoy playing Wattson a lot. But her fences are really hard to use on xbox if there is any lag. Caustic is another fun one to play. I can have fun with most legends aside from Loba and Crypto.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 17 (503 Views)

★★ Expert

Lifeline. I struggled when I started playing, went through most legends, didn't feel like I got much out of them, then I tried Lifeline and like right from the start I got kills and damage. So continued playing her, and now she's just set on my backbone. I don't know why but I feel I move better when playing Lifeline. Tried maining Wraith this season, as I kinda wanted to be better playing other legends, especially the offensive ones as I feel it would fit my current playstyle better, but I had varied success with Wraith so went back to Lifeline again and everything felt much better from game 1.

Message 5 of 17 (487 Views)

★★ Guide
@NerdyProApex Horizon! Just for the passives tbh. Next would probably be like... um.
Huh.
I have no idea. Bloodhound?
Message 6 of 17 (472 Views)

Champion

In terms of gameplay I don't have a favourite.

In terms of each legends personality, bloodhound and rampart. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 17 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NerdyProApex Will Smith in I am Legend...

Even tho I slept through 85% of the movie xD
Message 8 of 17 (453 Views)

★★★ Guide

i think if i could only play 3 legends i would go fuse, revenant and gibby, been really enjoying revenant recently and will enjoy buffed fuse i think(since i enjoy fuse as he is)

looks like valk will be added to the characters i play a lot but hard to tell till i have actually played her

Message 9 of 17 (445 Views)

Hero

For me I enjoy a vast number of legends. Fuse is blehhh Ramp is blehhh Revenant is blehh other then those 3 i enjoy playing all others. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 17 (442 Views)