What is your KDR?

by Srksii

Original Post

Re: What is your KDR?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@WingmannedbroI tried for months on my mains path and lifeline but couldn't get it then used caustic for a day and got it straight away. Triple triple with only 16kills... 

Message 61 of 109 (574 Views)

@iBlockHead I meant I'm so terrible but I keep coming back for more. Love this damn game'=)
Message 62 of 109 (568 Views)

★★★ Expert

I always feel that sharing my K/Dr will tie me to a certain category in other people's eyes. So I answer with a question: what's the minimum acceptable K/Dr?

Message 63 of 109 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe Anything above 0.0 as long as you're having fun.
Message 64 of 109 (557 Views)

@DoYaSeeMe 10+ is what we expect from you... someone has to set the bar high.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 65 of 109 (532 Views)

★★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe if this is true, I wonder where I sit...

I feel I'm a bit above average but than again I could be wearing my "self boosting" googles and not know it.
Message 66 of 109 (519 Views)

@iBlockHead My expectations for you are .20+ keep in mind these numbers are produced from my Brains RNG.

Message 67 of 109 (515 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex I'm still refusing to look at it. However, according to 1 online stat tracker, I'm apparently in Predator rank, so yay  (not really, still D4...) 

Message 68 of 109 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]

@iBlockHeadI’m hoping I keep mine above 3-4 in season 4. Bad drops happen though and having just 3-4 in a row can really skew your stats. 4 in a tow you have to get 10 kills in your 5th to average a 2 KD. 

Message 69 of 109 (501 Views)

★★ Expert

@DarthValtrex 3.0-4.0 K/D... ? woah

Lemme get into a match with you dang, I'm trying to bring my K/D up like that Embarrassed

Message 70 of 109 (492 Views)