Re: What is your Battle Pass #?

by GRiPSViGiL

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@Bronsn No rewards for 101-109 but it will show up on your badge. So when you reach 110, you will get the skin.
Message 21 of 32 (504 Views)

Up to 98 now, been busy having a ball last 2 days with armed and dangerous before it goes. Been playing with legends I dont normally play to do outstanding weeklies. Been a steep learning curve esp with Caustic but had a few moments with him. Large smile Gibraltas shield and a fully kitted spitfire is a sight while mowing.....

Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 22 of 32 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@asukojoRight now? 109 🙂 I’ll get to 110 tonight or maybe tomorrow 😉

Message 23 of 32 (453 Views)

Hit 110 yesterday in fine fashion. Needed 2 levels and was having a bit of fun in ranked. We won, which got me 1 bp on a leftover weekly challenge, and a nice bit of xp to take me over a 54k for another. Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 24 of 32 (420 Views)

★★★ Expert

Just hit 110, now I can play more Titan fall and just mess around with this.  Waiting mostly for next season now

Message 25 of 32 (393 Views)

★★ Expert

@Redstevo I'm at 97, and I don't play much either, just enough to get me 10 levels a week which will always 100% get you up to level 110. 

A few things I do when I grind levels (AKA unwarranted advice feel free to skip): 

1. Focus objectives, especially the +1 BP level objectives. Getting those done is an easy way to earn you 5 battle pass levels a week, 3 from weekly, 2 from completing 10 daily missions.

2. Leave games. This one's a little out there, but with limited time to play, every second counts. You're not earning points to your objectives by being dead / downed now are you? Obviously though, don't be a * about it, and do try to stay in as many games as you can.

3. Let your teammates know about your objectives. If you need a sniper rifle for knockdowns, ask your teammates to keep an eye out. It never hurts to communicate, just be aware that not everyone is going to be nice.

10 levels a week is pretty easy by farming objectives, as 50% of the work is done for you. I usually achieve 5 levels on weekly reset day, 3 levels the next, then 2 levels over the course of the week. Dailies will easily coast you on the 45k EXP level as long as you're done with 9 levels before Thursday. 

Message 26 of 32 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hit 110 last week...now I just chill and hot drop , die and repeat.

Message 27 of 32 (326 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@asukojo 0 and proud of it.
Message 28 of 32 (314 Views)

@pastaclown

Yeah, I always play enough to get the 9K to 54K BP lvls (so, that's 6 a week, right there). Then, I do the two weekly BP lvls from daily challenges. So that's 8 total. And then I either play enough to get a couple more, or I get the some of the Weekly BP challenges.

Honestly, if you do that, and login/play everyday, just enough to get your daily challenges done, you can get a lot of XP/BP lvls. Especially, the higher you go in the battle pass, the more of those 10% boosters you get. So if you can we can top five, and try to survive as long as you can in every match, you'll be swimming in XP.

On the current battle pass, I'm 92, But I also didn't start until about 2 or 3 weeks into the season. I would probably be done by now, if I started on time.
Message 29 of 32 (258 Views)

@asukojo

Yeah, man. I do my daily tasks almost every day. I always make sure to get the 9K to 54K BP levels each week, as well as the two Weekly BP levels for doing daily challenges. Mix that in with the weekly challenges BP lvls/XP, the extra XP you get for placing Top 5, and such, It's pretty easy to rank up XP and battle pass levels.

I'm currently 92, and started like 2 or 3 weeks late on this season. I probably would be done already, if I had gotten to this season earlier.

Personally, unless I absolutely had to, I would never buy levels. That just seems like a complete waste of money, unless something came up where i just couldn't play for huge chunks of time.
Message 30 of 32 (253 Views)