Re: What is your Battle Pass #?

by ColdHours

Original Post

★ Guide
@rloaz34 I didn’t realize last season that you can’t buy levels after 100, almost didn’t make it last season. I am 65 I think currently, I don’t get to play as much nowadays but I’m sure I have time to get there again. I did hit plat last split queing solo, and will hopefully at least repeat that this one too
Message 11 of 32 (459 Views)

91 this evening 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 12 of 32 (439 Views)

★ Expert

Made it to 110 this week.

No EA don't pay me. Yes, I play a LOT.

Message 13 of 32 (414 Views)

★★★ Expert

I'm like at 96 or 98.  It'll get there.

It's worth it, for the skins you get along the way, the crafting materials and the ability to pay for another season with Apex coins if I don't want to spend them on something else.

Not as excited about it, just because I feel like the very best skins are saved for events, to try to get people to pay $18 for them, you know, like the Lifeline skin.

At least this season they have a good skin for their new character, Loba.  The huntress skin is pretty good.  It's not necessarily better than their gold level skins that you can buy but it's pleasing.  

Season 4 was way more worth it for the Wattson skin, and then I found overall their skins more interesting, like Lifeline, Crypto, Caustic. Season 4 wraith was the only one that was awful.

This season, the skins are mostly meh, with Wraith's being the best besides Loba.

Shrug...well, I'm not too worried about it.  This game is super fun, even if it needs soooo much work.

Message 14 of 32 (385 Views)

Champion

84 and we are only half way through the season.

Message 15 of 32 (371 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Season 1 - 110

Season 2 -110

Season 3 - 110

Season 4 - 110

Season 5 - 108

2 more levels then I'm done with Apex for a LONG while. For the fact of many issues that have been plaguing this title across multiple seasons going unchecked. And more popping up that aren't met in a timely manner.

If the dev's cared like they do for cosmetics this wouldn't even be an issue. Semi transparency through personal twitters does not help either. The mockery and quick jabs on some of the interviews just comes off as naive and arrogant. Too big for their britches. And they will see that reflect in the declining revenue.

It's good to hold values and try to stick with what one sees virtue. But sometimes accommodations must be placed if the mindset doesn't fit the actual picture.

Fix the servers and net code first and foremost. 20Hz is laughable to say the least. Then fix the bugs that plague the environment and character interactions. 

Message 16 of 32 (333 Views)

★★ Expert

I want to try and grind it out, but I can’t really bring myself to do it. 
Logging on each day to pick up a pack is more of a chore.

Message 17 of 32 (322 Views)

@asukojo 105 or something in that neighborhood, did not buy the additional 15 levels so I've done that all on my own.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 32 (291 Views)

Champion

I'm at 97 now but sometimes it just feels like I'm grinding it out for the sake of it. I think this is the most time I've put into a season pass since I started playing Apex.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 19 of 32 (280 Views)

★★ Guide
@asukojo Yesterday i reached lvl 100, the First time in my Apex Carreer Standard smile.
Now i'm wondering how i reach 110?
Where are lvl 101-109 ??
Message 20 of 32 (270 Views)