What is wrong with people.

by RockDokRock

Original Post

Re: What is wrong with people.

★★★ Pro

@E9ine_AC Would anything happen? I mean, unless there is a recording of the match I can't see what can be done about it.  There is no rule against crap/useless/toxic team mates.  He didn't curse or swear at me or anything, just basically ruined the match as there was not much point in continuing as he's clearly not interested in playing in a team.  Not sure what he got out fo that as he was a man down after so kinda hurt himself.

- DR

Message 11 of 23 (257 Views)

★★★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtag What's worse is the loba who doesn't open her shop once... not even once.

If she was low on ammo or something I could understand it but I take your point.

Playing Caustic i've had knob team mates who deactivate my traps or just shoot them to set them off.  

I just finished a match now (wiht a Loba oddly enough).  3rd team mate was inactive and eventually disconnected.  The Loba seemed to just want to fight everyone and I made it clear "not on those terms" and pinged to go elsewhere.  She followed.  Ran into another squad so I went inside a building to even the odds a bit and she insisted on staying outside to fight regardless of my pinging to come here.  She died.  I died trying to save her.  Again, I stopped playing at that point.  I am so tired of this.

- DR

Message 12 of 23 (256 Views)

Hero
@RockDokRock It will look for how many times they have been reported for it. Actions may not be taken at that moment but the more reports there are the better for actions to be taken against them. After so many I would assume they meet the fate they deserve.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 23 (254 Views)

★★★ Pro

@E9ine_AC What reporting category would that be?

An additional complication is it is difficult to do any reporting on a PlayStation.  I'm hardly going to keep a log of toxic players and report them online or go out of my way for it.  That's a problem that needs addressing.  I generally just give up and come back later when i get frustrated by this kind of garbage.

- DR

Message 14 of 23 (242 Views)

Champion
@RockDokRock I've seen other people mention that you can't really report players on PS. If that's true, that is NUTS!! It is incredibly simple on Xbox. I would be just like you, not wanting to go completely out of my way to report someone

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 15 of 23 (236 Views)

★★★ Pro

@dSKyNafinchin You don't seem to be able to do so in game.  So no.

- DR

Message 16 of 23 (228 Views)

@dSKyNafinchin It’s annoying to report people on the same platform. So me being on Xbox, if I want to report an Xbox player, it doesn’t give me the simple in-game report feature that takes all of 2 seconds to do, it just takes me to this person’s profile, where I have to scroll all the way down just to get to the “other” category because they added a bunch of other categories in the last few years, just so I can get to unsporting behavior and then I still have to manually type out what that was. I wish the in-game report feature applied both ways
Message 17 of 23 (225 Views)

Bud and I had no fewer than 3 random Revs yesterday, with not a single totem between them.

Message 18 of 23 (218 Views)

Champion
@MyName1sNotJohn Wait, whaaaat?! I didn't know they had added all those extra layers on Xbox. I thought we could still do that quick report on there. Good to know

@pandareno1999 Randys are the absolute WORST, when it comes to using abilities, Lmao!! When I go against enemies, they use their legends to perfection. My randoms, though?? Get outta here.. no can do. I wish my two close friends would get off of their CoD kick, and come back to Apex. Solo queueing is getting awfully boring/annoying

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 19 of 23 (213 Views)

★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC ... so people can just do fake reports, and when you've gotten enough false reports on you they take action against you? Noice.
Message 20 of 23 (196 Views)