Re: What is this new meta some players do?

by hayhor

Original Post

What is this new meta some players do?

★★ Pro

Some low profile players (well actually I've seen it on other legends too) strategy when someone gets too close is literally croughing, they don't spam crough, they literally stay croughed.

Like sure, they use obstacles and don't crough. But when things get too close they crough.

Is it like just a good idea to crough since you are so close? To make your hitbox smaller?

Since the closer you are the hitbox is bigger?

Message 1 of 6 (345 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis I love when someone runs at me, hits crouch and stays. Headshot city!
Message 2 of 6 (323 Views)

★★ Pro

@hayhorI love that too, but they still move around, croughed, but move, is it ever a good idea though? probably not right?

Message 3 of 6 (302 Views)

@hayhor Yeah it's insta death to stay crouched.. Tend to see this play in mid-tier lobbies not so much in the high tier lobbies.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (290 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex I've seen players with all the badges do it. The really good players tho crouch stand and strafe all at once. Those people are a nightmare.
Message 5 of 6 (253 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis Crouching and staying crouched while moving still is not a good. It can fool people sometimes but not usually. As I mentioned it becomes easier to hit head shots on a crouched person.
Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)