What is this game

by Rasberry97

Original Post

What is this game

★ Apprentice

This game is ... Garbage, I don't like saying it but it's sadly true, this game is worse than Fortnite. Fortnite is atleast skill based and you can outplay other players .. HERE, no way.

My shots are not being registered, and when they do the enemy have like 3000hp or what ? 32-35 damage each shot for 12 shots and he is not dead.

THIS GAME IS UTTER * AND I WILL UNNINSTAL IT. FIX YOUR SERVERS AND FIX YOUR BLOOM, ACTUALLY WORSE THAN FORTNITE.

Message 1 of 12 (571 Views)

Re: What is this game

★★★★ Pro
@Rasberry97 In before everyone without these issues tells you it is on your end.

Same thing here. The game is unplayable MOST of the time due to what you speak of.
Message 2 of 12 (549 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Rasberry97 for me fortnite is the worse, everything you say happen to me in fortnite so... maybe is you ISP.
Message 3 of 12 (539 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ElBirri Fortnite has way better netcode than Apex and there are analysis comparison videos showing that. I just don't like the cartoony buildy gameplay.
Message 4 of 12 (523 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GRiPSViGiL for me the comparison lies, remember i shared a video proof and you still saying i miss xD
Message 5 of 12 (516 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ElBirri I do and you did.
Message 6 of 12 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Rasberry97 Pick one:
1. You are lying.
2. Your internet/hardware is garbage.
Message 7 of 12 (503 Views)

Champion

To all you folks saying "no it's just you" lets face it, the game is pretty damn unstable at times. 

That being said i'd rather play a flawed apex than a smooth running fortnite so i think i'll stick around here. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 12 (492 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GRiPSViGiL and this discussion gonna be eternal, my word stands
Message 9 of 12 (484 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Rasberry97 Sounds like you just suck at the game, and can't predict enemy movement well enough to aim your shots.

Fortnite and skill based do not belong in the same sentence. In apex you truly have to outplay your enemy, not just build a fort faster.
Message 10 of 12 (463 Views)