Re: What is the best way to get gold receiver for sniper?

by illyorkcity

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is the best way to get gold receiver for sniper?

★★ Novice

They ask for impossible things like get 363527 headshots in 1 life in a objective area

Message 1 of 9 (601 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@illyorkcity Gamemode choice and a bit of luck in my experience. I'd suggest Breakthrough as there are fewer objective areas and technically more players will be on them (also a map like Hamada has a lot of tickets to give you some added time). It was also pretty easy on that temporary Fortress mode as the objective areas were so big so it might be worth keeping an eye out for that returning. There is also a version of RSP coming later this year so we will probably have more options for high ticket games then.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (574 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I also forgot in 1 round

Message 2 of 9 (592 Views)

Hero
@illyorkcity Gamemode choice and a bit of luck in my experience. I'd suggest Breakthrough as there are fewer objective areas and technically more players will be on them (also a map like Hamada has a lot of tickets to give you some added time). It was also pretty easy on that temporary Fortress mode as the objective areas were so big so it might be worth keeping an eye out for that returning. There is also a version of RSP coming later this year so we will probably have more options for high ticket games then.

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 9 (575 Views)

Hello @illyorkcity

Best mode is Grand Ops or Breakthrought for unlocking those assignments. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 9 (566 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@WindowsManTv_CZE@illyorkcity Breakthrought on Fjell 652 is the best way to get it
You must be in the attacking team and shoot at the opponents at point A in the first sector.Screenshot_2019-08-13 Fjell 652.jpg

Message 5 of 9 (559 Views)

I got everything I needed as a defender in the first sector of Mercury Breakthrough and by sniping people in Mercury Outpost. Great thing about outpost was that the distance the assignments tracked was actually far greater than what was shown on the minimp - this meant you could not only stay further back, but could kill many people outside of the cap area.

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 9 (549 Views)

★★ Novice

True cause i got 6 guns 99.9% i iust usually buy the sandstorm piece with company coins and have it as dirty gold 

Message 7 of 9 (531 Views)

Gold plating isn't nearly as good in V as it is in BF1 - I say go blued and use chrome sights and mags; it's beautiful

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 8 of 9 (528 Views)

★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy True
Message 9 of 9 (507 Views)