Re: What is that pesky robot up to?

by Cabowse

Original Post

What is that pesky robot up to?

★★★ Guide

No, not that one...

PATHFINDER

Isn't it kind of odd that he throws this huge party right as Forge gets ready to go public with his upcoming legend status. All of a sudden, while everyone is distracted Hammond gets repeatedly burglarized, and forge is straight up MURDERED. Now that he's dead, and Hammond lost... whatever they lost, party is over, everything goes quiet. 

Something sinister is afoot here. . .

Message 1 of 6 (340 Views)

★ Guide

hmmm, interesting observation!

no idea if this is intentional or just a coincidence though

Message 2 of 6 (333 Views)

★★★ Expert
@blkarmphoenix To give you more ammo: Pathfinder was the one going through Revenant's portal into Shadowfall, not wearing any haloween skin, then coming back...
Message 3 of 6 (328 Views)

★★★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe They cut a deal!

PATHFINDER creates a distraction, allowing Revenant to sneak up on Forge. In exchange, Revenant goes searching Hammond (who manufactures MRVN'S btw) for info on Path's creator!

I'm assuming Rev has some simulacra beef with Hammond that further fuels this fire.

DON'T TRUST ROBOTS.
Message 4 of 6 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@blkarmphoenix HEY! ROBOTS ARE TOTALLY TRUSTWORTHY. Unlike those flesh & blood species! Constantly plotting and lying! All you fleshy species are politicians!!!

*helps MRVN escape*
Message 5 of 6 (311 Views)

Champion

As Daniel Craig once said:

"I suspect foul play, and have eliminated no suspects"

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 6 of 6 (307 Views)