Re: What is included in the Deluxe edition of Grid Legends?

by painisawarning

Original Post

What is included in the Deluxe edition of Grid Legends?

★ Novice

In the DLC Deluxe Update Description Informs: You will be entitled to the full game and more: four large post-launch packages ...

By chance, 3 of these 4 large packages are the 3 DLCs Enduring Spirit, Valentin's Classic Car-Nage and Seneca & Ravenwest? Or haven't these "four great packages" been released yet?

Because I bought the Deluxe update and only received the mechanic pass and Voltz package.

And it says more about the Deluxe update description: Deluxe edition players will have access to all the content of the Legends Grid in the 12 months after the launch.

So I got this doubt there, which in fact covers the Deluxe edition? Because I received nothing but the mechanic pass and Voltz package.

I am trying to contact the EA support to have an explanation directly from them, but the return is terrible. A crap this support from EA.

Message 1 of 2 (522 Views)

Re: What is included in the Deluxe edition of Grid Legends?

★★ Guide
@AlphaKiller707 4 big packs are: classic carnage, enduring spirit + 2 unreleased ones
Message 2 of 2 (472 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help