Re: What is going on. Is it balancing issues, or is a problem with CHEATERS ON P

by DragonshadowCF

Original Post

What is going on. Is it balancing issues, or is a problem with CHEATERS ON PC!

★★ Novice

What the hell is going on with the game. In the last hour, me and my friends have been seeing some things that dont make sense. Early match kills that take way too much damage, with too little shields, while vise versa, ripping through thicker shields with less rounds. There is skill, and then there is crap. I went in on a no shield enemy with  point blank shot to the face with a triple take, I, with a level 1 shield, took one PUNCH and went down. This is some screwy balancing you got here, or you got cheaters.

Message 1 of 17 (414 Views)

Re: What is going on. Is it balancing issues, or is a problem with CHEATERS ON P

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

You mean the triple take combat shotgun sniper riffle, the gun isn't balanced right should have a damage mod. up close to reduce damage unless a head shot, a sniper riffle is meant for long range but at range it should have a dam. buff...

it also could be cheaters???

sometimes when you go down fast, two people or three even from the backside may have been attacking you.

Message 2 of 17 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

I had considered this for some of the more HOT situations. But one moment that stands out, I took a single burst from that heavy weapon with the 3-round burst. [dont remember all the names of the guns I dont regularly use.] I know it was heavy cuz I was slowed, but one burst ripped through my lvl 4 shields, which were full, and dropped me. I do not care what someone says, i dont feel that should have been possible. Or how I emptied the clip of a gold Mastiff into a no shield bangalore [shields never broke before they went down] IF thats not cheating, idk what is

Message 3 of 17 (379 Views)

★★ Novice
@DragonshadowCF I am a noob, I am very willing to admit that I misread things as they happened. I had a moment, as Horizon as I threw my tactical at a wraith, who not only did no lift off the ground, despite being on top of it, but manage to kill me all the same. Fine, I recorded this, so I went back, ready to post the proof... and what did i find when I watched it back.

The wraith got yeeted, the bloodhound behind her.. not so much.

like a buck of ice water. So, I am more open to some of todays *, just being a bad situation for me. But... at least 2 werent.
Message 4 of 17 (377 Views)

@Zychotik1 It's not just on PC the game has been absolutely miserable the last week or so. I'm on Xbox and my KD is down from 1.0 the first few weeks of the season, to .70. There is something wrong with the game right now.

I get lag spikes, but I think in general the game is lagging.

I'm starting to think it's tied into the map rotation because none of this was an issue until WE came back.. What ever is going on, the game is not fun right now.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 17 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zychotik1 I haven't seen anything of that sort honestly. Found 3 cheaters on same day this week, recorded and reported them. Besides that, all good.

Always good to post clips, screenshots when you get into suspicious situations like this. Not much can be made out of just words .
Message 6 of 17 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zychotik1 Hemlock burst headshot does 117 dmg to a base legend like Bangalore with no helmets. Like someone else pointed above , you might have taken damage from someone else too. No death recap screenshot makes it unbelievable
Message 7 of 17 (351 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DragonshadowCF I think the triple-take is more like this: a combination AK-57, Uzi, radar, laser, triple barrel,
double scoped, heat-seeking shotgun
Message 8 of 17 (295 Views)

Champion
@DarthValtrex Are you still solo ranked queuing? That alone will drop your kd a bit but what you mention is a lot.
Message 9 of 17 (293 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex umm...I have 1.26 kd, and I suck
Message 10 of 17 (290 Views)