Re: What is going on Codemasters/ea

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

What is going on Codemasters/ea

★★ Apprentice

What is going on Codemasters? Did you gave up on this game? Why the silence? This game is great but it has loads of problems that needs fixing but you keep silent on a patch. The game crashes a lot during loading, it is making me crazy. And what about multiplayer custom championship? And what about the dlc? When is it coming. We paid good money for this game so we want some answers please.

Message 1 of 5 (974 Views)

Hello @Oring1_nl

Don't worry, Im sure that Devs are working on it and that whenever some info will be ready to be shared, they will do it. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 5 (943 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Oring1_nl wrote:

What is going on Codemasters? Did you gave up on this game? Why the silence? This game is great but it has loads of problems that needs fixing but you keep silent on a patch.

They've released 17 patches so far, i.e. roughly 2 every month since the game was released. The last one was released less than two weeks ago. They might not be fixing the things you think they should be fixing, but acting like they're not doing anything is just silly.

Message 3 of 5 (790 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@gallusnumpty What game are you talking about? 17 patches for grid legends so far? Guess I missed something.
Message 4 of 5 (780 Views)

@Oring1_nl wrote:
gallusnumpty What game are you talking about? 17 patches for grid legends so far? Guess I missed something.

Just to avoid any confusion, Grid Legends has received two patches so far.

First patch: GRID Legends - v1.06 Patch Notes 

Second patch: GRID Legends - v1.07 Patch Notes 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 5 (732 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help