Re: What is being done about cheater scum?

by unique-public-id

Original Post

What is being done about cheater scum?

★★★ Newbie

Ok so, so far the game is fun, but of course, there will always be the subhuman, intellectually challenged, low/no life, socially rejected, worth nothing to no one ( not even their mothers) who will use cheats because it's the only way they can manufacture any sort of basic achievement in their miserable pathetic lives. When a guy stands on a building and one shots my entire team with a pistol, from what must have been like 500 meters away...you know the scum has entered the game. I can't report them. No reporting system. (Needless to say I have had a few eastern bloc children that were yelling profanities over the mic for who knows how long (just turned off the voice), that also deserved being reported.

I'm sure I speak for every gamer who plays fairly (I mean whats the point otherwise? Buy a lego set if you find pvp games to challenging for you.) that I would love to see PERMANENT bans for people found guilty of using cheats ( YOU NEED A REPORTING SYSTEM FOR THAT). Also seeing as how the game is ftp, may I suggest perma banning their machine instead of just the account, or this game will fast turn into a cesspit cheaters and/or snotty kids who would get smacked into the ground for talking to people like that irl. Regarding that a mute button per player would be great.

I have spent a lot of time playing pubg in the past, and once they finally got their cheating/banning business sorted, I usually opened up the game to find 2 or 3 people I reported have been banned permanently (meaning they have used cheats before). Easy anticheat doesnt work. Battle eye doesnt work. I know this from other games using it, it does not stop cheaters.

On another note, but very much related, why....no wait....WHY am I finding russians and chinese players on western europe servers? 

Theres often a fine line between a game being fun and becoming a frustrating experience. 

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
1. I can see a lot of cheaters on youtube and they don't speak russian or chinese.
2. There is already a mute button per player. You will find it if you're smart enough.
3. Subhuman? Are you from Nazi Germany?
Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You are obviously one of them...

Message 3 of 4 (248 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
One of cheaters or racists like you?
Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)