Re: What i think probrably happend

by micbp

Original Post

What i think probrably happend

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Ea games opts for the Loot Box policy as a form of long-term financial return --> Players overreact and accuse EA games of a loot box policy because they want new content forever, paying only once--> This gains scale and arrives at Disney As the practice of gambling --> Disney who doesn't understand about the video game industry meets with EA and orders the abolition of the practice of lootboxes, because it was tarnishing the image of disney --> EA withdraws the practice of lootboxing also creates a disposition with disney --> Developers are frustrated and there is no longer any motivation to invest in a game that will not pay off in the long run. In addition, the exclusivity agreement with Disney is terminated. Dice will never work with Disney again --> SWBF2 is dead

Message 1 of 2 (780 Views)

Re: What i think probrably happend

★ Apprentice

i mean yes, duh

except players overreacting and wanting free content forever part

nobody against paid dlcs if they done in a normal way. EA and Dice received some criticism for bf2015 core game being very lackluster and selling what shouldve been the part of the core game as dlcs

but instead of going normal way about fixing it, they again sold partially unfinished game promising rest of content will be free to avoid same critisims, but including the most aggressive lootbox system in AAA game to date and since to compensate for it. not sure if your post was a subtle knock to put blame on the player base, but that definitely aint it chief

Message 2 of 2 (459 Views)